A/N for How the Koopas Stole Christmas

Hello again everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your holiday so far. I'm here to tell a story; one never been told. Actually I'm sure this story has been told many times before, and I'm sure you already know how that story goes.

This story will feature music in it; just a few songs that I thought find fitting for this Christmas special. This is the first Mario Christmas fanfic I've ever written. Apologies if there were any rushes in this one. This story is based on Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

This year I have the Grinch in my head lately. Whenever I would listen to the story on Apple Music, I would recreate the cartoon as accurately as possible. I even did so earlier on this month. How I wrote this story is that I made it as accurate as the book/cartoon/movies. Here is the description for this story.

The reclusive Koopa family (except one) decided to "ruin" Christmas for the strangely cheery navy blue haired prince and people of their homeland; the Darklands, thinking they're all coming down with some "Christmas fever". What the family didn't know is that Christmas means more than what the festivities the Darklands holds every year. It's only a matter of time before they find out what Christmas truly means themselves.

It's all I could think of for a description. Apologies again if this one is short as well.

By the way, the whole Christmas fever nonsense is something that I came up with.

Well, I hope you enjoy this Super Mario Christmas special.