A/N for Late Autumn Night

At first this fanfic was called "Warming Up", but as I wrote this story I found out that this is more of a sleepover fanfic than a simple "warming up from the cold weather" fanfic; so I decided to change the name. I think this new name is a lot better than the previous name.

Apologies for not updating this book. It's the job and college stuff as usual. I think I've done some more drawing than writing. I even mostly posted content in my artbooks lately. Speaking of which; I hope you like all the pictures I've posted so far. I'm working on getting more posted. I just wanted to write a new fanfic first.

There's going to be some Christmas references in the story; as we are very close to the holidays. Hope you all got your wishlists ready in advance. I did for mine for my family members. I may or may not have asked for a lot.😅

Now, here's what the story is about:

The Mario Party 10 trope has made it to Toadette's house, but they ended up freezing on the way home from the late Autumn chills. Once everyone is inside the small house, the trope realized they have to warm up back to their normal temperatures before they get sick. How will the trope warm up? What activities do they have planned while warming up?

It's a short summary, but it's all I got. I feel like I'm not as creative with story summaries as I used to be. Hopefully in my next story (if I get one done as soon as I can, and I mean REALLY soon), I have a better summary.

I have no inspirations nor any cover art for this one, so this author's note may not be much. Again though, I'm so sorry to have to make you all wait for a long time for an update on this book to come out. I will REALLY try to have the next story ready and soon.

That's all for right now. Hope you enjoy this new story. I also hope this is worth the very long wait.