Who Killed King Bowser?

It was another day in the Darklands, but it's no ordinary day. In the castle, the King of the Koopas and the two magikoopas - who are his royal advisors - are setting up Easter candy on the kitchen table at 4 in the morning. The candy is for the king's seven sons and one daughter; despite on of his sons not a candy kind of koopa.

The three gathered at the living room; collapsing on the couch.

"So, are the Easter candies set up?" Bowser asked in a whisper.

Kamek nodded. "Yes Your Quietness. All the candy for the children are in their proper spots where the princes and princess usually sit to eat."

"Good. And have you written who's in charge of cooking an Easter lunch? And I mean a BIG Easter lunch?" Bowser asked.

"Yes sir." Kammy answered as she held up her clipboard. "I have listed the chefs cooking this year's Easter feast, and knowing Prince Ludwig he may want to help out too."

Bowser nodded. "I see. Are the invitations out?"

"Yes sir." Kamek answered. "There's however no guarantee the guests will show up unfortunately after last time."

The three went silent for a moment.

"THIS EASTER IS GOING DOWN IN THE BOOKS!" the three exclaim proudly. This may be a great Easter to come.

Later on that evening Kamek and Kammy started inviting their guests; which turn out to be Bowser's enemies and his love interest. Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach (the love interest), Princess Daisy, Yoshi, Wario, Waluigi, Toad, Toadette, Princess Rosalina with Luma, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong. They were all suspicious as to why Bowser invited them on an Easter feast this evening.

They remembered the last time Bowser had invited them to a party. DK got turned into a statue by Dry Bones before he even arrived and Mario and his friends got tiny in the castle thanks to Bowser's minimizer and then flung away by Kamek himself.

Of course the Koopalings except Bowser Jr., didn't know about this, so they would most likely ask questions or just comment that they don't know about that event at random times.

Speaking of the Koopalings, the seven ranging from 17 to 6 were glaring at the Mario crew, DK and Diddy as they walked towards the dining room.

"This Easter is going to blow." Roy muttered to himself.

Larry heard Roy's soft complaint. "Aw come on. It won't be so bad." Larry reassures Roy. "Maybe those pesky plumbers and his buddies won't try anything."

"Well they might!" Roy countered. "I really hope pops has a plan just in case. I swear I'd personally KILL him for inviting all these chumps over."

"Kids, come on over and take a seat!" Bowser ordered from the dining area. The Koopalings sighed and walked over slowly.

In the dining room, Wario and Waluigi sat next to each other begrudgingly. The tall purple thief let out an angered sigh. "Can we leave now?" he asked.

Wario turned to his brother. "Waluigi, we've talked about this before. Don't make a scene." he reminded.

"Shut it fatty!" Waluigi snapped. "You know I don't want to be here. Remember last time Bowser threw an 'apology party'? We've shrunk thanks to him! I had to restrain myself from even trying to attack, but it's just impossible. I don't even know how much longer I can take this wah! I could just SLAUGHTER someone just to leave this castle!"

"Not even for gold?" Wario asked.

Waluigi sighed in defeat."Sure. Maybe I'll only stay for the loot." Wario cheered at the proposal to steal gold when given the chance. The Wario brothers then turned to the Koopa kids sitting in their own seats. "Oh yeah. Happy St. Patrick's Day...whatever you things are." Waluigi said in disgust.