A/N for Insomnia v2

I hope you liked that bad guys story; because we're doing another one. Yes; two bad guys stories in a row. This time this next story is a bit more of a rewrite. The next story is more like another version of my first Mario story "Insomnia". If you haven't read that yet; I would definitely recommend reading the first version before you come back to this book.

When I read my first Mario story; I noticed I didn't put in much detail to the story. What else did I want to add to make Ludwig stay up for so long? Should I take time to make a better ending instead of a rush ending? It's time for a take two! Sorry if that paragraph was rushed. I'm actually writing this on a Sunday night after my work shift. Maybe I'll head off to bed after writing this.

The cover art of the story as well as its description will still be the same. Here's the cover art for the story.

This was posted on DeviantArt on November 9, 2022

This was posted on DeviantArt on November 9, 2022. I think the same goes for Wattpad on my recently completed second general artbook. Well it's not really complete but I set up old pics to be scheduled on certain days.

Next is the description of the story which I won't be making any changes to.

Ludwig von Koopa has been described as (how many would say it) perfect. He always gets 100% on his schoolwork, he plays excellently at the piano, he is mature and intelligent with a surprising IQ of 300. What could go wrong? Uhh, how about no sleep at all?

Yes, Ludwig has a secret. When his last year of high school came up, Ludwig became an insomniac. He's always exhausted everyday; yet he does business as usual (aka studying). His only salvation is the massive amount of coffee he drinks three times a day. This secret was kept hidden for months.

When the secret finally gets out thanks to his teachers, school nurse, and principal; how will his family be able to help him?

I personally am not an insomniac. This is also a serious issue. I'm no expert here; so if you have or think you have insomnia you should go see a doctor about it. I'm no health expert here.

And here is an old YouTube video that inspired me to make this story.

I should let you know this video is pretty triggering. Unfortunately; I'll put in some more triggers in the story. These triggers are emotional/physical distress, insomnia, child abuse and panic attacks. It's not quite 18+ material because I'm making sure there are no bad words there, but this new version of my first story is more likely going to be 13+.

In that case then; if you aren't 13+ it's best that you skip this next story and move on to the next.

Alright; time for take two of "Insomnia"! Enjoy!