1. FIRST LOOK ~

“ Ah Dev aao swagat hai aapka humare mahel mai, pranam ranisa aaiye waise der kardi aane mai kiyu raaste mein koi duvidha to nahi hua na?”

“Ah Dev welcome to our palace, greetings ranisa come, by the way why did you come late did you face difficulty in way here?”

“Nehi Raj Hume koi takleef nhi hue bas waqt lag gaya aur kaise hai app ?”

“ No Raj it's just took time to reach here nothing else, and how are you ?”

“ Hum thik hai chaliye,rani Shalini aap loga ka intzar kar rhe hai bht der se khas kar ki unki saheli ka ”

“ I'm fine, let's go queen Shalini waiting for both of you specially her best friend.”

Rana Devraj Singh and his wife Rani Hemabati came to udaipur to meet Rana Abhiraj Rathore and Rani Shalini . Hemabati and Shalini are best friends they married at same time. They often meet with each other it strengthen their friendship and kingdom. They decided earlier that their son and daughter will be married to eachother when they are born.

Now Rana Abhiraj have son Suraj Rathore and Rana Devraj have daughter Divya they both are friends since childhood but with time they got busy with their life and work. Didn't even see each other from more than 10 years . Now there parents want to fix their marriage because next month Suraj will turn 25 and Divya will be 20.

Now both couples sitting in hall after having dinner as it's already night. Rana Abhiraj and Rana Devraj having conversation about their political situation and finance where two best friends start their life and children story. Rani Shalini asked in curiosity.

“ so Hemabati tell me about my daughter -in- law how she's doing? What about her studies?”

“She is good Shalini infact she studies a lot.we are here because we want fix their marriage because she and her books are all she knows, living in complete different world trust me.”

“ Hahaha that's good news she is princess of jodhpur and will be queen soon she needs to educate herself so that she can help her kingdom women to educate them and becomes an inspiration. ”

Rani Shalini turn to Rana Abhiraj and ask

“ Raj when i will bring my daughter here please i can't wait anymore fix their marriage look Hemabati also wants now.”

Rana Abhiraj get excited hearing this and said

“Let me ask Suraj, ”

He said to one of his attendance

“ find kuwar Suraj and tell him to came here.”

Attendance left from there and both couples get engaged in gossip about preparation for marriage ,After few minutes Suraj came and said

“ pranam pitaji ,maasa , pranam Rana ji ranisa . Aap ne bulaya pitaji?”

“ Sit Suraj, i want to say something about your marriage,as you know when you and Divya, Devraj daughter born we wanted to get you both married and now it's your age to get married and handle this kingdom i also wanted your crowning ceremony done as soon as possible so that I can take rest.”

“ So what you say about this marriage are you ready for the responsibility?you know Divya from childhood but now her parents want to get her marry as well as she is adult now. Your maasa and i also think she will be good queen of our kingdom with the knowledge and education she have , also she can help with your work . Now it's your choice to make? ”

“ I am okay with your decision pitaji, if you want us to get married i will but i want to know if Divya also agreed to this i know this thing not important nowadays but it's also her marriage and life . She will come here to live with us, with me so i Just wanna know what she wants? Other than that I agree with you pitaji.”

Rana Abhiraj was so pleased with his son's answer . He was really happy with his decision of crowning him make him king his kingdom will be blessed to have him as king. He answered prideful voice.

“ see that's why I'm proud of you son .you are my pride ,so Dev we are ready for wedding ask Divya once again talk to her what she want then we will ask pandit ji (priest) to finalize the day of wedding. ”

“ sure we will talk to her . Though i know she will say yes but we'll ask her one more time. Anyways it's getting late you should sleep and Suraj, son i am happy that my daughter marrying you. She will have a great life partner and family. ”

“ yes and we also will be blessed to your daughter. Let's go get rest what do you say Shalini or you want to talk to your friends some more?”

“ Ah no no let's go. Take rest Hemabati good night, goodnight bhaisa (brother) . Suraj go sleep now i will send milk in your chamber.”

“ ji maasa ”

Everyone left to their chamber to sleep but someone can't sleep even after finishing his Haldi wala doodh(turmeric milk) his thoughts wondering around his lil crush Divya  whom he last saw when he was just 11 and his crush was 6 after that he didn't get chance to meet her but always he thinks one day she will be his. Only his .  That day coming soon but he needs to know if she is still that shy lil girl with those innocent doe eyes? Or get matured women.

Either way he will love her as he always do . He will fulfill her wishes even before it comes out of her mouth ,but for that he needs to understand her there is so much distance between them but he will fill it with time and love. Love her unconditionally always be there for her. She will be his and he will be hers.

I am waiting for you Divya.Come soon this chamber and me missing you so much .I hope you will agree to this marriage. I Love You .