14. EMBARASSING ~

DIVYA'S POV

" Ohh baby... I love you."

My heart skip a beat he loves me? I like him since childhood but now i realised it's little bit more than like but love? Do I love him also?

" Kuwar ji..... I-"

" Shhh relax i told you what i feel for you. You don't need to say that or overthink take your time. You know when you are a little baby i always call you baby girl but now it's feel so intimate to call you that ."

" Why ? you can always call me anything you like . And baby girl sounds cute."

He laughed so hard What now?my eyes stuck with him.His looks are definitely something that will kill hundred women but his laugh oh god ! Even men will die for it. But for the first time I am grateful for his cold attitude otherwise I will not stand a chance.

" ohh baby you look so cute.... Hahaha... ... My innocent baby you don't know what I am saying. This innocence of yours is the first thing i fall in love."

He said confusing me even more i don't know his words sometimes feels like butterfly but sometimes just bounced above my head...

" I am not innocent kuwar ji .... And what's wrong with babygirl it's cute. "

" One day i will show you different meaning of babygirl and You ARE innocent baby so innocent."

" KUWAR JI one day I will prove you I AM NOT INNOCENT just wait."

He nuzzled his face in my neck and bite slowly.
I held his arms tightly. He kissed and licked the same spot then again bite hard i moaned in pain .

" Ahhh ... Ku-war... Ji.... "

" ofcourse baby that day I will be the one who ruin your innocence."

His voice was deep just like tomorrow he pulled back looking into my eyes . His eyes are not yellow this time but something flickered just for a second.

" I will strip you bare just like the day you born and worship your body just like the goddess you are then I will take you so roughly until your body trembles ."

He pressed his big palms over my clothed breast. While kissing my neck I am sure it will leave mark.

" Wh-at what are you.... Aahhhh "

"Shhh ... I am on thin ice kitten don't say anything. I want to corrupt you so bad but not now you are so young for me, so little and fragile like a doll. Let's eat and get back to bad okay?"

I just nod my head not able to form any words. My body heated up and i feel wet again. Why?
I squirm in his lap pressing my thighs together. His scent making it's hard to control the urge to do something like last night .

We finished our dinner as soon as possible and i ran to bed . Attendees came inside to collect plates after that kuwar ji went to dim the lights. Now we are in dark but I can see his figure moving towards bed.

I lie down removing my jewelry but forgot to remove my dupatta that was still covering my back from him. I feel bed dipping his weight he slide between covers.

" are you afraid kitten?"

My breath hitched ..still that voice how long it will continue?His hard chest pressed against mine back.

" I ... I- am sl-sleepy "

" but you didn't remove your clothes."

He whispered in my ear biting my ear lobe. My finger tighten around the covers. I bite my lip to control moaning.

" don't resist me kitten I know your not sleepy. Turn around "

I did as he said our eyes met. His glowing eyes stare at me like it's hungry for years. He will eat me deliciously. He slammed his lips over mine.Pulling my dupatta over head he threw it away.His hand almost covering my back his rough skin feels so good again my soft skin.

My hands travelled their own to his hair. My body arched for him as if I am desperate for something.... Something that will calm the Strom inside mine. He licked my lip and fisted my hair bun tightly. I moaned loudly he quickly pushed his tongue inside my mouth and explore every corner of me.

It was messy but my mind goes blank to stop anything. I tapped his chest when i feel like I needed air. But he again goes the point between my neck and shoulder keep licking and biting just enough to give me that different feelings.

I am embarrassingly grinding against his body. I don't even know what I am doing.He pressed my body so i couldn't move a single bone. He bite me neck now little more stronger and his hands are busy playing with my boobs i moaned louder than before.

It seems to pleased him he lick there sometime but i wanted more my body still feels hot and I beg him.

" Kuwar ji... Ple-aswe i .... Feel hot my b-body feel hot ... Please do so-some..thing.. please."

"I know. . baby I know but we can't. . . I can't. . .I am controlling myself. You are not ready we have time . "

"please kuwar ji i can't... Please do- "

He pushed my skirt over my thighs and slide his hand to reach my core.

" Fuck kitten you beg so nicely. . . "

He touched my core and cursed under his breath I am wet so wet it felt dirty when he feel how wet i am. Last night I was covered and he didn't touch me there but now i feel so embarassed.I bite my lips controlled moans my hand tried to stop him to go any further.

" Kitten . . . You need me don't dare to stop me now. Remove your hands."

I shake my head tried to say but i barely formed a word.

" No.. its . . . .di-irty there do-nt tou-ch"

He keep his pointing fingers in my entrance and his thumb where I am more sensitive. More wetness gushed out just his touch.

" Ohh... Kitten the time i am done with you. You will be more dirtier than this. Then i will clean you up so good."

He pushed his finger inside mine and i peed again .