9. LOSING CONTROL ~

Suraj's pov

What the fuck i said! No I didn't said that but.. that's my mind, my own thoughts but someone else in my voice... I should leave or else I will do something I will regret later...

" I will be back , take rest ."

Something clawing inside my chest. Trying to come out as moved away from her.I somehow get myself together and went out of room.
Let's take bath at river it's dawn no one go there at this time. I can calm down my mind .. and take care of my ...thing.

Gosh... she touched it for the first time my body feels heatwave.Her soft hand little fingers are so small around my big... Arghh you are such a pervert Suraj what are you thinking.

I came to river like everyday I bath here it's not like i don't use my bathroom but i like it here it's in middle of forest no one came here may be they didn't know about it.I can relax here and thought about my life and Divya .. again i got hard just thinking I need to do it.

Cold water touched my naked skin my dick twitch in cold it's red . I jerk off thinking what if one day Divya came here with me take bath in open area would she like that? Everyone take bath in riverside just Royals and some few officials have bath chamber in their house.

They have separate pond area in their palace did she use that ? One day I will ask her to come with me. Her Naked skin in this water ,will she feel shy ? But i don't know how long I can hold back .

I want to feel her tiny body against mine. Her boobs squeezed against my chest like earlier her pink tinted cheeks. Those pouty lips wrapped around my cock her doe eyes innocent looks... Arghhh... Fuck... fuck...fuck.

I can smell sweet her arousal it's in my mouth how will she tastes? Same as her smell. I badly want to see her naked body in these wild open forest. I will fuck her in deep water ....and cum inside her tiny little pussy .. that voice yess yess ...i want cum inside her.. With that i cum.

I can't hide my wild perverted thoughts for her not atleast with my own self but that voice is it mine? I quickly wash myself and come out of water . Sun started to rise i should go to palace and start my work .

When i reached in our chamber I can't find her . Wher did she go? It's early . I went to changing room but halted in middle she changing tying her red blouse string. Her boobs almost came out as she arch her back trying hard to tie knot she wear deep neck ..

God !!! Is she trying to kill me . She can't wear this blouse in this palace infront of everyone that body is only mine to see .I take step forward letting her know my presence. She looked through mirror in sec her eyes widen.

"how ... When did you came .."

I closed the gap between us wrapping my hand around her waist .she shivered I love seeing my effects on her it's satisfied my male ego . I'm not that dominant but around her she is like a prey I want chase her, hunt her and claim her mine infront everyone.

" Shhh, change this ,wear something else "

" but .. what's wrong with this?"

" everything is wrong ...just change "

" No, tell me what's wrong? I love this one and I will wear it "

" okay this is the reason..."

I slide my finger between her breast swell and tug blouse down tightly causing her breast pop out I can see her light brown areolas ... God , she is wearing this deep !!!

" do you want to others to see this hmm? "

" no... I ... I will wear dupatta "

" still how will I able to work when knowing if my wife bend over her blouse cut will show her nipples. "

I said in deep voice i need to talk pitaji about this why I'm feeling all these? Why I am talking like this? It's not me . I know i don't like her wearing this but the words are not mine .

I just want say it's inappropriate to infront everyone but ...when i look up her eyes are shut cheeks are red ...is she blushing? I thought she will be angry !

" I .. i will ... Change... I th-ought you like this colour i don't want to make you angry "

" You wear this for me? I... Ofcourse i love this colour but it's too deep you know..."

"Riya said...you will like..these d-eep cuts blouse"

" now who is Riya?how did she know what I like or not ? "

" She is my friend and she got engaged... her fiance like those things and said she will wear only what he likes "

"One of your attendees is Riya she is your friend?"

" yes"

" Divya , what they like is different... I don't want to show you to world let alone wearing these revealing clothes... I just want to hide you in my embrace forever.... So, no one will hurt you ."

" but how will you get attracted towards me? Her fiance like her... chest and ...back you will not kiss me and do those intimate things "

" Baby ... Don't listen to her and we already kissed remember... So no need of these and you are still young i am sure you don't know about things so just wear what you like."

" Okay "

She walked to cloth section and pick marron colour attire. I quickly wear my white lower and marron kurta matching with her.I came to room giving her privacy.

We came down to meet pitaji and maa sa. They are waiting for us in dinning table.maa sa come to us and said.

" Divya come with me , it's your first rasoi you need make something sweet for us breakfast is ready. Just make something quickly then we will eat ."

Divya made khir for her first rasoi it's tasty. Everyone praised her and gave her sagun i know her eyes are searching for me waiting for my compliment but I will give her later it's special...