2. DESPERATION ~

Please vote and comment share your thoughts with me.

Anyways It's weekend (huhu) here is update .
Another update will be tomorrow night .

Give your love and share it with your friends.

Vote and comment guys please 🥺

Suraj's pov

My nights are sleepless and days are restless.I don't know what's happening to me but nothing is going on right. It's been two days since Rana Devraj ji went to there Kingdom but we didn't get any reply about Divya's decision,and I don't have courage to ask this directly to my parents what will they think?.... That I'm desperate this marriage.,well yes I am . But I can't do anything about it.

I love her when I first held her in my arms,she was so small back then,with time I fall in love with her more and more .She was 5 when she start calling me "kuwar ji "in her baby voice that moment i feel so happy. We are inseparable from then everything we did together, we play,study,eat,even bath together now it sounds funny about last part but we are just small childs who can't leave without their Best Friends .

" Kuwar sa Ranaji asked you to meet him in court "

One of my attendance said ,pitaji asked me for account details may be that's why I was so careless i even don't track time it's almost noon.

"I am coming there in second."

I was crossing hall when I hear laughing sounds.
I

enter in court room when I see a messenger and pitaji talking with someone.when he saw me smiled and said .

" Come son ,I have good news for you come here"

I greet pitaji with adjoined hands also to the new person whom he was talking earlier.That person seems to be familiar I saw him somewhere before but where??

" meet him son he is finance minister of jodhpur and your uncle,you don't remember him? You used to play a lot with him when you went to meet Divya."

Suddenly I remember him when pitaji said that

" ohh- Ranbir chacha ?You look so different now "

" ofcourse i will look old and you look so handsome huh, now that you are getting married I must say aside from my position in our kingdom,Divya is also like my daughter so take care of her treat her right.okay? "

I was too stunned to speak anything my mind was haze.Did Divya gave her consent for this marriage? Did she know her kuwar ji will be the groom? ... ofcourse you dumb she knew about it from childhood but.,.

"see bhaisa he is speach less than i thought come on my tiger you are a man now don't be in so love with your bride hahaha"

"Yes, yes hahaha they love eachother very much."

" pitaji what did Divya said about marriage?"

I somehow finally managed to asked.

" Yes son she said yes, Devraj wrote in this latter that she is happy and excited even she started designing her dress for marriage and we should Marry them soon asked me to fix the date send to him . So tell now how soon you want your marriage?"

" pitaji i am happy with your every decision fix the date whenever you want i have no problem."

I am so happy finally she said yes i know she is excited but mentally she would so scared i know everything about her even her overthinking part. She overthink a lot but I'll be there for her.

" Very well son , i already finished that part your marriage will be in two weeks i can't wait to bring my daughter here and believe me son i am also desperate like you hahaha,
So hold on little longer. Your cute wife will be here."

I feel shy first time in front of my father am i that obvious?? Anyways.....Two weeks yes i can handle my crazy self that long.

" Well Suraj, i am expecting to be grandfather soon hn i can't wait to have them in my arms so work on that as soon as possible."

Chachaji said i know that topic will be discussed but i don't want her to force in this.

" Chachaji, i think we should wait for her i don't want to do anything without her consent neither this marriage nor child. We have long life to share so let her be comfortable here first then we will talk about this."

" Everytime you have proved to me that you will be best king now you proved you are my son not king's prince ,You are Abhiraj's son ."

"Ranbir I also want said same thing and moreover she is still child let her spend this time with exploration when they will be ready our wish will be fulfilled. But don't worry i don't think it will take so long with their bond it will complete soon. "

I think pitaji is so much excited than me . Leave it i should go from here otherwise i will be tomato red with these conversation. I clear my throat and said

" Pitaji, chachaji i have some work, so I'll take my leave now. "

"yes go go do your work tomorrow morning
we will start marriage preparation so finish everything now ."

Pitaji said i nodded with small yes and went to my office to complete paper work. Just two weeks and my lifeline will be here with me. Aghhh i can't wait, but before that let's complete my work.

" kuwar sa.... should I bring you dinner here? It's gonna be mid night"

One of female attendance said What ??It's already night i was so busy with work that I didn't realise .

" yes please bring my food here"

After finishing dinner i went to bathroom to fresh up. It was so exhausted day i need to sleep peacefully now that she said yes. Sitting in pool i feel so relaxed but everything will be alright when she will be here ....wait should i prepare welcome gift for her hmmm i should give her jewellery but what she like ?

My mind give me some dirty ideas but now it's not time. Suddenly i thought of something usual but different gift.

" yes she will like it . I will crave some initial into it also that will be perfect."

With that thought i went to chamber changing in comfortable cloth and my sleep take over thought.