16. WORRIED ~

DIVYA'S POV

I came out of bathroom and find Kuwar ji was not the room. Riya said he went to meet pitaji and maa sa. I was so tired but Riya was excited to listen the story.

Our wedding night kiss ... we couldn't get time to share but i feel shy to talk about it. She was also busy with other things.

When I was in bathroom she came to help me and our talk went from trip to our kiss . I didn't said everything but just said that we kissed few times.

" so when are you planning to tell me about your first ever kiss huh?"

" Riya it's not like that and i saw you with your finance eating eachother mouth in the morning so don't be all innocent."

She blushed hearing that.

" I... we .. just... aghh leave it we are talking about your kiss not mine ."

" There's nothing to talk about it we just kissed that's it."

" no i want details.'

" No i am not saying anything I need to sleep."

I walk towards bed i was so tired from traveling the moment my body touch the bed i feel heaven. I don't realise when i fall asleep.The last thing i remember his yellow glowing eyes.

" Kitten..... wake up "

I tossed around bed don't wanting to get up. I feel wet kisses near my ear and bite came after that.

" Ahhhh Kuwar ji let me sleep."

" No you have to get up come on..."

I snuggle in his chest buried my face. He smell so nice may be he take bath after i fall asleep.

" Hmm .... you smell so good Kuwar ji."

The world slipped there own. I bite my lips wishing my death. I feel his chest vibrates and he laughed loudly.

" Ohh baby ... "

I turned around want to just disappear. But he wrapped his arms around me pulling closer.
I

feel his bare chest muscles touching my back. His hot breath fanning over my neck.

" Where are you going huh?"

" I ... need to..... get up"

He whispered against my neck brushing his lips.

"Well May be few minutes more won't harm us. What do you say?"