15. LET'S GO HOME ~

Suraj's pov

" Kuwar ji!!! Ahhhhh......"

Divya released the second i push my finger inside. She was breathing heavily her eyes were tired. Her strong rose smell mixed with her arousal heavy in the air it's addictive I can taste her smell in my mouth.

I was controlling not to pound her senselessly
Her thighs are trembling her body heat still there but I can't give her any other pleasure at this moment it's still new for us . Her body fogging her mind in sexual desire but I want to own her heart first.

I peck her forehead trailing kisses to her both eyes her little button nose ,her cheeks which flushed red, her quivering lips. She parted her lips trying to kiss me. I smile before kissing her.

" You okay baby?"

After our little making out session I ask her caressing her cheeks. She bite her lips before nodding her head. I can still feel her body tensed.

" Tell me what's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

I know i didn't hurt her but still I want to know the reason she just shake her head then hold my hand inspecting my fingers which was inside her few minutes ago.

She wipped my hand in her skirt cleaning each finger properly. Did she thought it was dirty? What we do is dirty?

" Baby tell me what happened?"

" It's dirty kuwar ji... i ... should not have done that "

She said lowering her head. what she should not have done?

" What are you saying kitten ? It's normal don't think too much."

" I sh-ould not..... i ... Don't wa-ant to but it's just ha-ppend."

I pull her closer to my lap cupping her cheeks. My heart shattered into millions looking at her moist eyes. Shit! I should have control myself.

" Baby don't feel guilty i am sorry but don't cry please i will not do anything promise."

" no Kuwar ji it's my fault i ... i pe-ed i am sorry next time I will control myself i swear i don't want to buy i just i can't control that moment an-"

I slammed my lips on her to stop her ranting. Damn!!! I was worried for nothing. My little babygirl is so cute and innocent. Pulling out i said

" Baby... will you listen to me carefully? "

She nod her head slowly i peck her forehead again.

" Kitten that's not pee ...you didn't pee it's just you released it happens and it's natural. I feel so proud and lucky that I am your first in everything. "

I am lucky basterd who will be her first. Her first kiss and now her first orgasam. Something growled inside my with little purring.

" i didn't pee..?? But the wetness d-own there."

" Shh .. don't pressure your Little brain it happens with every women. And it will happen everytime whenever we do that so Sleep now we need to leave tomorrow morning."

Her confusion and question will be hard to answer but I will give her everything she needs. I fucking love to explain her every sexual desire her body needs But not now. We have enough in our plate .