17. SMELLS LIKE MINE ~

Update readers!!!! Next chapter will come may be tomorrow or Tuesday i have something to do tomorrow so ... I'm not sure about updating...

Enjoy your weekend!!

Happy reading...

Suraj's pov

My mind was mess too many things are going on. Maa sa and pita ji said they know everything but they couldn't tell me now without guruji as he leads important part here. So waiting for tomorrow is all I have to do.

Then Divya and my crowned ceremony was going to happen. Pita ji said it's the right time for me to be take postion as king. I'm showing all symbols of it. I really don't understand what symbols he is talking about but I have an idea about this. It something has to do with my changing personality .

I couldn't take it as a behaviour anymore as I can hear voice that seems belong to me but still different. Those eyes colour about Divya told me everytime. It's something different as if I was getting possessed by someone or some energy. When I was talking with Divya i couldn't get courage to tell her about our past.

I know the we both accepted this betrothed as soon we understand things.But still part of me want to tell her everything. I will talk with her tomorrow after guruji solved our problem. I need to solve my inner puzzle before explaining her anything.

I have to understand everything is it possible for man to turn into werewolf? Why did this happen to me? As long i remember nothing happened specifically to do with this Wolf thing.

" Kuwar ji .... i am so nervous how will I handle everything? And most importantly what should I wear ? .... wait what about your dress ??? Oh my God we didn't prepare anything. ..."

I kissed to shut her up she really looks damn cute when ramble in stress. How can I forget about my stylish wifey .

" shhh. ... princess we have enough time tomorrow is not the ceremony. We will fix a date for that . So probably you will have 5-6 days to prepare everything."

" First, you should not kissed me like that we are in corridor what if someone will come? , second 5-6 days...? it's long maa sa was saying it will be in 2-3 days. So my dear husband please do something about it?"

Her hand flying around as she talks god.... this woman is so talkative.i should arrange something before she started to ramble.

"okay , listen to me tomorrow before guruji arrival i will send our royal desiner to our chamber you will instruct her everything you need as well for myself. I want to wear something you like on that day."

" ohh kuwar ji .... thank God I am relieved now."

She said taking deep breath. As if it's she was holding it all the time.

" really so what about me?"

I said in sad voice i can't wait kiss her but if i again do it with asking she will gave me another lesson.

" What about you? Do you need something? Tell me I will bring that"

" yes ... i need ...... you...."