11. SENSUAL GIFTS~

Update readers!!! Enjoy your weekend.

Suraj's pov

I am helping others with making tents and keeping eyes on Divya. I chuckled when our morning conversation came to my mind.After preparing everything i said one of servent to put mattress in tents and order soldiers to take rest .

It's already night Everyone doing there work and some preparing food I saw Divya was there.I will give her gift tonight finally. I know she is angry but that will fade when she got her gift I am sure..

I walk towards Divya when she step out handing spatula to other servant and comes with scared expression. Something happened that i didn't know about?

" Kuwar ji food is ready should we serve everyone?"

" What happened to you why are scared?"

I asked directly something bothering her I can see but she is avoiding it.

" Nothing important i will tell you once we had dinner let's eat first ."

"Okay "

I didn't pressed much may be it's about the dress she is uncomfortable about wearing it Lets wait.

After having dinner in our tent i turn to our language trunk where i put that gift secretly. Then i remember about her.

" kitten do you need to tell me something?"

" I hear something about this forest."

" what is about it?"

She seems restless suddenly I feel cold and something clawing inside my chest.I ignore the feeling when she speaks .

" One of the cook is old lady she said tomorrow is full moon now that we are in middle of forest we need to stay alert."

" but why we have our soldiers and we are still in our territory."

" it's not about that kuwar ji it's all about full moon and... And.. that ... Bhediya"

" What kitten don't worry i told you we have soldiers they will be on duty don't worry about wild creatures."

" No, you don't get it ... She said here one werewolf lives who turns into human in full moon and tommorow is full moon what if he is here."

That's why she looks scared but all those things are rubbish . Who believes in that but i need assured her she is so scared.

" That's a story for childrens baby you know they made those scary Ghost and all these to keep children away from forest."

" I know but hearing it i feel uneasy."

" Hmm how about my gift don't you want see it?"

" You are serious about gift!! I thought.. you are joking."

" No i am not but before that I want my gift first."

I said controlling my smile she looks so confused. May be she forget about the dress because of the wolf story . Well, that's better.