27. Just RUN~

Enjoy your reading!!💜

Divya's pov

“ We are sleeping naked!!”

No way !!! Kunwar sa will see me naked ? I would rather die, yes, I will surely die in embarrassment.

“ ummm yeah kind of but not only that”

I swear one day kunwar sa will make me crazy.

“ Then what ?”

I said louder than i expected... It sounded so rude, and his brows rose with intense gaze straight to my soul told me I am right.

“ I... i am sorry... I does not mean to say that... I just want to know what did you mean?”

I dare not to look up I know he is looking at me.

“ I will tell you later before that we need check your health. Come.”

No!! I look up and hold his arm as he was already standing.

“ Kunwar sa i think I am preety much fine we do not need to worry physician.. besides he will not understand this thing you know .... About wolf, heat and all..”

I tried to make sense a little bit of it . Ofcourse he does not know about animals health.

“ Who said we are going to physician?? We will go to a person who has the knowledge about wolf and health.”

“ who is ...”

It's a he or she? But as much i know women do not have that much knowledge.

“ Aarya ”

“ kunwar sa if you want me dead .. then just say it ... No need to embarrass me infront of everyone, other than you. What will he think? We studied with each other now i will talk about my he-heat and....

cons-consum-mation ... please ”

I tugged his little finger which is bigger than mine . Seriously this man's height scares me a lot.

I sat down on bed cupping my cheeks with both of his plam squishing my face completely. I bet i am pouting so hard. .

“ and why do you think I will let my own brother talk about our chamber life infront of me to my one and only wedded wife! ”

I nodded my head slowly he is right after all he is a possessive cave man.

“ Yes ... I just want you to go there and talk about my health i do not want to tell him ... You know... Earlier i could not had the courage to tell you now how can I even look at him.... No no no no no please help me with this.”

I put my best puppy face i can, cutely looks at him, with big pout but every everything went in vain when he shake his head as no . This not going to work.

“ Kitten just relax i will be there with you he will just ask few questions like i asked . Then you need to answer like you did leave rest to me. I will talk with him but I need to make sure you are actually ready for it. I never experienced anything like this till now but you... You are young and having these symptoms can be harmful to your body and health.”

She will carry our pup stupid.. her body is grooming her to bear child first her mensuration which I did not know when it will come in this month, second my luna having her first heat. It is not harmful it is natural . Listen my love do not be scared about it nothing is going to happen to you. I am here ... I will protect you and... This stupid is also be with you.”