21. TRUTH REVEALED ~

Okay, first of all why don't guys vote ? I mean you are reading my book but not voting why? Can you tell me the reason 1k above views in chapter but not even 100 votes and some of you asking for update .

I know you are waiting for it but tell how will I get encouragement if some of you guys being silent readers.. so I am not going to say it every time vote vote vote !!!!. Come on readers it's free of cost .

Anyways leave it who is my true readers they appreciate my work and vote for it comment on my chapter thank you so much.

I achieved 700 vote overall on 23k views can you imagine the ratio??? I know it's free here that's why so of you don't value it.

But this chapter is for my followers and voters who are loyal to me. I will update next Sunday .

And i opened an insta account like in my description follow me there and shower your love 💜

Enjoy your reading 💜

Suraj 's pov

" Dynasty ?? So it's something Genetic or what? "

I asked pitaji it was getting so confusing. I shifted into wolf on her birth then there's possibility that i could shift again. those symptoms and what guruji said I think i am getting closer to that day .

" Yes, that's what the monk said so I started my research in our library where i found my great grandfather diary he wrote that he also face the same situation and there's no solution for it . His grandfather was shifted in his 25th birthday and he shifted the same day on his 25 th birthday. He was so helpless but his life partner saved his life just like his grandmother saved his grandfather 's life. You just need to accept who ever you are and in this journey your only Survivor was your mate ."

Now this point I don't even know what to ask. It's our ancestral sin that we were paying for it . No human want to become beast , they said only life partner only can save . I don't want her to be there when I will shift. My birthday is getting close in one month.

I want to know the reason why we will suffer i can't Accept as it is. Atleast not without a proper reason. But what's the mate thing?

It's like soulmates or something different for wolfs.

" I know son what's going on your mind but trust me every thing will be fine once you shift."

I couldn't believe pitaji 's word but what choice do i have. Eventually it'll will happen. As much i trying to control my behaviour it's slipping away. And Guruji who was silent before his next word shook me to core.

" Suraj remember one thing you must be with Divya all the time till you shift. She is the only one who will help you to stay calm otherwise anything can happen it might take someone's life. Because as much i know werewolf were extremely possessive. If they didn't find their mate with them then will get feral . "

" Don't worry about Divya ...I think she was also facing something but not like you she is still unaware of her condition and about that I want to talk to you.....privately ....as it is something inappropriate to say infront of everyone..... I will have to talk with you Aarya and I think he can help you both if something doesn't work out as we want."

What guruji want to talk about Divya and she was same issues but ..... why did not she said anything to me. I nodded and lead guruji to our study chamber. There were other attendees and my parents if something guru ji can't say infront of them then it must be serious.