34.IT IS MARKING ~

Thank you for your precious votes and comment.

I think this chapter will clear up everything about their act in last chapter. I hope in future who will read this also understand what I want to write. Without having  any bad thoughts .

Enjoy your reading 💜

Divya's pov

We both went out of the pool . He called an attendee to bring some warm water for us to get cleaned up.

I was so embarassed how i can not control myself?? I was sitting in corner of bathroom I heard his foot steps approaching me slowly.

We are not naked now he wrapped cotton cloth around my body before wrapping himself.

“kitten?”

I just shook my head not able to turn around and face him. My sobbing get louder, i feel so disgusted with myself.

“ Baby just listen to me it happens there's nothing to worry.”

That is what he is telling from past 10 minutes. The moment I uttered that thing he is being so unbelievably calm .

I mean how can he still standing near with me i ruined everything. I ruined our first day after consummation today we are supposed to having little teasing and loving day , ... But... i

“ Kitten listen to me first.”

He said forcing me to turn around which i did but still I was looking down my tears are running uncontrollably.

“ See you squirted baby it is not that.”

I just shook her head harder I will not fall for this i know what i did . I can not be blind and not accept my deed . He just stood there and sighed.

“ Okay... If you... Even if you did then it is not a big deal I was the one who forced you.”

I can feel my wolf wants to come out seeing him sad . She is also trying to communicate with me but i am shutting her off. I am not in the state to listen anything.

I keep crying with little hiccups. He hugs me trying to calm down. But i push him as much as I can how can he touch me after all that?

Was he not feeling disgusted by me?

“ i will not leave you stop pushing me”

I push him hard when I hear attendees came with clean water. I was still hiding near corner.

He told them to clean the pool and drained the water after this .

They just simply nod their head and went out.

Then he closed the door pull me towards a small tool near the water tub, and open my cotton cloth.

I was hesitant about showing myself again to him. I slowly whispered

“ no.”

He just look in my eyes with a straight face daring me to say another word. At this point i know he is angry .

He just silently clean my body applying paste which is used for body cleaning it smells nice sandalwood and some essential oil . He left no space in my upper body the moment his soft yet rough hand touched my lower abdomen i feel conscious about it.

I stopped his hand not looking to his eyes i know there staring at me no gazing at me. I just shook my head again when tears left from my eyes.

He cupped my face making me look in his eyes. With a straight face he said

“ Divya Suraj Rathore ! Stop pushing me you are my wife and I dare you to stop me again with those little action. If you do not want to be punished now sit silently as you were from last 30 minutes.”

After that I need have any courage. He pushed my thighs and apply paste in every place then apply oil down there massaged for some time. I feel overwhelmed by all this he taking care of me i understand my pain even if I am silent and here I am....

He silently clean my body pouring warm water i feel nice after it . He again wrapped cotton cloth while i sit there in silence.

He moved to another tub open his cloth to clean himself i look down in shyness when his ‘thing’ come to my view. It is still standing being hard it is so big .... Shut up Divya .He cleaned himself quickly as possible.

We both come out from bathroom to get dressed he picked up his clothes and went out of the room giving me much needed privacy to collect myself.

After good 20 minutes i came out with courage to listen what he was trying. I can not just stay silent.... Can I?

Attendees just left after keeping breakfast in table. Our room was clean so was our bed . And he was waiting for me to join him , i walked to couch and sit playing with my fingers.

“ Whatever happened I hope you already known it by now .”

I shake my head in confusion how will I know?

“ No? You both did not talk? I mean you and your wolf?”

I breath deeply and said

“ i shut her down she was trying say something.”

“ like you did to me ”

Tears gather in my eyes threatening to break out.

“ I-i am so-sor-yy... I diidno-t .”

He collected me in warm hug and i finally cried.

“ kitten listen first you are crying unnecessarily it is mean to happen. Stop crying.”

After some time I stopped crying he wiped off my tears .

“ listen to me carefully it is mean to happen baby , we are both in wolf state not physically but mentally our wolf took control over us. If you let your wolf to talk with you then she would have told you this already. ”

“ What?”

“ That she is being territorial at that time marking with cum and pee its a territorial thing for wild animals. Every animal to do that to declare others to not to mess with them. So my wolf said she just marked us her that's it.”

Now I was super confused how this is even marking!!

“ Ohh is it true?”

“ I think in their way . So stop pushing away me or getting so ashamed about it and even if it not their thing then it is also not a big deal.”

“ how can you say that it is disgusting how could you not feel bad or dirty ?”

He is not in the right sense how can he say that I am feeling dirty doing and ....he ..

“ No ... Not for me there is nothing dirty in you everything is beautiful and it just happened you did not do it in purpose and moreover you are keeping saying to stop but i did not so technically and you are not dirty.”

“ You are just saying to make me feel better. Every one would be disgusted by it kunwar sa i am not a little girl.”

Suddenly he pull me to his lap without warning he kissed me so hard taking my breath away.

“ You are my little baby girl . Do you understand? You are my everything , tonight you will scream top of your lungs that you are my dirty Little baby girl.”

With that he went out the room leaving me in shock.