Part 4

"HOLAAAAAA BARCAAAA" was what screamed through hear head as she walked through the El-Prat Terminal of the Barcelona airport.

The sun was shining in the most beautiful day, and from the plane, she had already seen the crystal clear blue shining from her seat.

She headed to the pickup area where her SOHO house driver was waiting with her last name on a shiny black plaque. When she traveled, mostly alone it gave her a sense of freedom.

The excitement of being in a place where no one would care if you sat in the corner of a bar reading, or just went to a coffee shop and people-watched was something else.

Barcelona was her favorite city she'd been to. It had the most number of people that worked remotely and she had plenty of friends she was looking forward to meeting again from her last trip. Marcous was set to arrive in the evening, just in time to head out in the evening for a good night out.

The slick S-Class awaited her as her driver led the way to the pickup area. It was no surprise people stared all the time. She could not help but feel proud with how far she'd come.

"Dude, no way." Dan said impressed that she got into the sedan but mainly skeptical that it was the same hotel they were headed to.

Ryan ignored the stirring feeling in his stomach. He was ultimately happy he came on this trip, it had been a while since he relaxed. He thought to himself as he tried covering thoughts of that glossy black hair and the effortless look she had.

He ignored Dan's comment and they went to their awaiting SUV that the hotel also provided.

~~

Mickey remembered the first ever SoHo house she stepped foot in. Fabulous Miami Beach.
The crowd that was there... beyond beautiful and perfectly put together. 

The men were dressed in the crispest linens and Patek's that varied from crusted in multi-colored diamonds to AP's with crocodile leather. The women... well at 23 years old and stumbling into a place like that on spring break -- it made her realize that there was a whole other stratosphere that these women belonged to.

So began her insane entrepreneur life when she started her company which set her on the path to achieving that life. 

The current crowd in the lobby of the Barcelona SOHO was definitely similar, though she could tell that it was more of a laid back luxury vibe. A good mix of elder couples, to groups her age. As this was Barcelona, and most parts of Spain, the men were delicious.

Her bags were led in front of her to the check-in counter and that process was thankfully quick, because she was ready for a long hot shower and sitting in her bathrobe on the balcony overlooking the marina.

From the chic bar area erupted a cheer from a group of guys seemingly at a bachelor party.

"Ah yes, they definitely will have a great time, good season to be in Barcelona, and head to the Balerias." the woman at the counter smiled at her. "Are you heading to Ibiza madam?"

"Yes, I'm very excited for the parties, and the check out Es Vedra. The view is amazing and there's just something about it." 

"Yes, great itinerary to have on the list, Es Vedra is truly magical and it will be hard to forget her. In fact, it will keep bringing you back with how magnetic the aura is there. You must try to go early when it is quiet."

"I will take your advice for sure!" she then asked the woman what her favorite place for boccadilos were, and then she headed to her room.

Ryan was scanning for her through the buzzing lobby of the SOHO but was intercepted by the crew that spotted him and Dan. Part of him wanted to be embarrassed by how loud they were, but he let loose and enjoyed catching up with them.

He sank back into the plush sofa while Dan checked them in, and his eyes landed on her as she was sashaying into the elevator with the bellman. She was smiling and at that moment laughed, which made her absolutely beautiful. Ryan chuckled at how enamored the bellman looked at her -- and then got annoyed when the doors closed and made them disappear.

There was a part of him that was controlling himself in handling this situation because there was no way he would mess up a partnership with a business. But then again, his curiosity was begging for him to get to know more somehow before anything else. For all he knew, she could be a psycho with a major flaw.

You know that's a lie.

He pushed that voice in his head and made somewhat of a rational decision.

If paths crossed and there was a clear way for him to talk to her, he was going to make that move. Shoot his shot when he could. One conversation is all it would take to know the rough "skeleton" of a person. Then he'd go from there. Whatever the hell that meant, he thought to himself and continued to join in with the rest of his friends.