Part 5

Mickey was relaxing on her balcony and was anxiously awaiting the knock on the door from Marcus. He was on his way from the airport and she was imagining their reunion.

Their friendship bloomed when they met through another friend of hers. Since then, they were inseparable. He was a tall lanky lad who definitely had men lining out the door for him. His infectious personality made the mood delightful wherever they went. 

A firm tap finally shook her out of her daze on the balcony and slowly emerged his curly hair and a beaming smile.

"Ok, so is this really happening?" he laughed with his arms wide open. 

She jumped into his arms and they both squealed and spent a long time laughing at this unreal moment. "I know, did I actually just get on a flight with no return ticket to Spain?"

"So casual. So you." Marcus noticed his friend looked simply amazing and felt the need to say "My god Mickey, you look amazing. I'm sorry but are you working out?" he admired her seriously toned arms and exposed shoulders. He was definitely gay, but also knew when a goddess was sitting infront of him.

"Oh stop, you're the sweetest." she instantly blushed at that comment. It was no secret to her friends back home, that she had been consistently working out for the last few years and it simply became a routine. 

Apparently, if you do that consistently without fail, your body gets pretty banging.

"The men in Asia are quite literally insane to not snatch you up. Though I have a feeling you're not going to have problems here just going out in a tank and not dressing up." he laughed.

"No comment about the men in Asia part. Tan skin isn't really appreciated by most in that culture. And to the second statement, I hope at least I have the guts to speak to someone." 

"That's right, I forgot you're fucking humble." he pulled out a bottle of champagne as he teased her.

That was not the first time someone had mentioned she was "humble" because what she truly felt was pure insecurity. 

Marcus popped the bottle of champ open and filled it to the top of each flute and raised it high "Here's to the best fucking summer ever. Something tells me it's going to be a good one."

A strong gut feeling went through her stomach as he said that. She couldn't help but say "Fuck yea it is. Cheers."