Part 7

Both Ryan and Mickayla tried their best to enjoy their night out in Barcelona before heading to Ibiza -- but failed to do so.

The texting had not stopped since the numbers were exchanged. He had enjoyed learning more about her and couldn't wait for the right moment to get her to meet up in Ibiza.

He figured he would tell her at some point then, that he had known about her through work. But it definitely was not the right time. 

Both groups were wrapping up their nights and headed back to the hotel. And as fate seemed to have it -- they ran into each other at the entrance of the hotel.

The boys had noticed two figures walking from the opposite direction and immediately rizzed Ryan on. 

"Nah, you gotta shoot your shot man." Dan said laughing at the coincidence.

"Yea, rule number one. If the universe sends it to you on a silver platter. Repeatedly, you accept it." more laughter followed.

Ryan saw that they were approaching the same distance and in a few moments, they would be face to face. "Like go on a walk or something?"

"Yea, we're in a safe area, and you could sit at the beach over there." Dan suggested. 

"Rooftop is open too. You know, to get closer." Parker wiggled his eyebrows like a fucking teenager.

On the opposite party, Marcous immediately picked up on the group for her "I can bet you my liver, that man will chat you up once we reach that entrance. Time to decide what you're going to do."

"You really think so?" she asked mildly panicking, out of worry she did not look good enough.

Marcous rolled his eyes "Because the texting was obvious."

"You'll be fine?" she decided what action she was going to take. 

"Oh of course I will be. Let me know if you need the room and I'll evacuate."

And when they did meet at the entrance, the bunch of boys moved ahead, smiling, and so did Marcous.

Ryan spoke up as he took in her pretty rosy cheeks "Can I steal you away, so we can both finally have a fun night?" and held out his hand for her to grab.

Mickey hoped she smiled appropriately, but she said "Let's go." and laced her hands through his.