It's not jealousy, it's revenge-Chapter 1

NOTES!!!

Midoriya is slightly taller than Momo

Midoriya is the class president instead of Iida and the student council consists of people that I'll introduce later.

Midoriya's attitude around people is majorly different, but around girls, it's the same from time to time. (So he actually isn't as much of a wuss)

Momo's personality is different around certain people (Like Midoriya)

Mama Inko is long gone, and midoriya's dad left with the milk

Read till the end, I promise! :)

______________________________________

It was the night of UA's graduation party. Izuku thought it was pointless to have a party when they'd have to go to school two days later, but he probably complained to himself since he had his own issues going on. At the moment, the second-year teen was dressing in a suit. He thought he looked pretty good but didn't have any significant other to tell him that. Not anymore.

"Just great, I love going to parties and seeing people I don't want to see. Cough cough, Uraraka" Midoriya grunted. Uraraka and he broke up around two weeks or so ago. He never found out who she cheated on him with. The person who took the picture of her kissing a guy and sent it to the school blurred the guy's face out and Midoriya never found out who exposed her. So good for him right? See, Midoriya knew he wasn't the greatest-looking guy, but when Uraraka told him why she did it he got even more mad.

"It's because... I don't really like nice guys"

Is what she said.

After that Midoriya dropped the nice-guy act whenever he was by himself, but if he was super mad with someone he would use his normal personality.

"Alright then." Midoriya slicked up his hair and fixed his tie, correctly for the first time in his life. The party wasn't far. 2-B was hosting it at their dorm, so it was only two minutes away. Midoriya headed downstairs and out of the dorms, slowly making his way to theirs. Eventually, he got there and looked at the huge building in front of him. Nothing out of the ordinary from his dorm, besides the huge corny neon sign that said 'Let's Party!' on it. Midoriya cringed at the sight and walked in. He was instantly greeted by multiple people playing games and others flirting with each other. It reeked of beer, which 2nd years obviously shouldn't have; but since Midnight was hosting the whole thing, it made sense. Although, Midoriya was more of a wine guy. Pretty shocking, huh? Ever since his mom passed he's gotten a bit more... adult-like to cope. Only at home though. Apparently, he was still the 'nice guy' at school.

Midoriya sighed and looked around. He found a nice red couch to sit down on and closed his eyes. "Since I have to be here, I might as well get some rest" is what he thought.

...

...

Not even a minute later someone tapped his shoulder. Midoriya annoyingly opened his eyes to see Mineta next to him. "Yo, Midori" Mineta whispered. Midoriya growled. "What Mineta?" he whispered. "Woah, did someone steal your All-Might poster? Chill your balls" Mineta frowned. "S-Sorry. What's wrong?" Midoriya quickly switched back to his nice-guy act. "Hey... uhm. You okay?" Mineta asked. Midoriya looked at him a bit confused. "Huh? Why wouldn't I be?" he whispered. "Well... Uraraka. I saw her walk away with a guy earlier... you still like her?" Mineta swished his glass of water around a few times. Midoriya flinched at the name. "No. We're over, I'll find someone else. Maybe?" Izuku questioned himself. "Yeah, that's probably for the best. Anyway... uh..." Mineta blushed slightly. "Hmm?" he mumbled. "Momo's drunk as hell dude! You should go check it out." Mineta smirked.