Slowly changing with you-Chapter 4

...

...

'Huh?'

Izuku got up from the oddly comfortable piece of furniture and yawned. "Where am I?" he whispered and looked around until his shoulder hit a random spot on the bed he was on. He looked over at it and decided to see what was under the cover he hit, so he lifted it.

"Momo?" he looked at the girl lying next to him. "What the hell?" he thought.

The girl groaned as she fiddled around under the cover. After a few minutes of doing so, her eyes slowly opened. "M...Midoriya?" Momo mumbled and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Uh..." Midoriya whispered, scooting away from her. "Shoot! My apologies President, I fell asleep while watching you" Momo sighed. "No, it's fine. Thanks for watching me Momo" Midoriya smiled. Momo nodded and got off the bed. "You think you feel better?" the vice president asked while sitting on a chair beside the bed. "I think so? My head doesn't hurt, I just feel a bit dizzy," he responded. "Recovery girl sure does a good job" Izuku mentally laughed.

"I mean who can blame me? Bakugo hit the hell out of me with-" Midoriya failed to finish his sentence as he felt a hand on his forehead. "Mm..." Momo mumbled as she concentrated hard. "H-Huh?" he whispered. "Her hand is cold...". Momo took a few minutes before nodding to herself. "Well you don't have a fever, and Recover girl kissed that big bruise on your forehead away. I think you should be alright" Momo smiled. He looked at her for a quick second before smiling himself. "You're so pretty Momo. I don't know what Todoroki was doing," he whispered. "H-Hmm? I'm what?" Momo asked, obviously knowing what he said the first time. "O-Oh- nothing! Nothing" he corrected himself. Momo blushed and looked away. "I don't know why Uraraka cheated on you either..." she responded. "So she did hear me?" he thought. "I don't know, I just wasn't good enough haha..." he awkwardly laughed. "I think anyone would be happy to be your girlfriend President" Momo got up and smiled. "You're just saying that, but thanks anyway" Midoriya retorted. "It's true," she thought.

"Welp, you wanna get out of here? Everyone's at the dorms." Momo held out her hand. "Definitely" Midoriya took her hand and jumped off the bed.

~Time skip~ 6:34 PM

When the two made it to the dorms they walked into the common room. It was normal besides the fact that the quad of cheaters was in the living room sitting down. "It's just amazing how they can sit there so carefree like that" Momo awkwardly laughed. Midoriya could tell she was a bit upset though. "You hungry Momo?" he asked. The question threw her off guard. "Huh? Oh, I suppose I am" Momo smiled a bit. "What do you like to eat?" Midoriya started to walk to his room and Momo just sat there. "Oh, uhm. I-I'm not actually sure, I usually get my chefs at home to recommend me meals" Momo responded. "Alright! Stay right there, I'll be back" Midoriya yelled which caught the attention of some students. After a minute or so he came out of his room with different clothes on.

"Cool pjs man-" Kaminari walked downstairs with him but Midoriya dashed

"Cool pjs man-" Kaminari walked downstairs with him but Midoriya dashed. "No time to speak historian! You hungry!?" Midoriya yelled. "H-Huh!? Yeah!" Kaminari stopped in his tracks as he watched his friend run out of the building. "Okay... then?" Mineta stood beside Kaminari.