Unlikely to be a delinquent-Chapter 13

"Ahem" a man with glasses grinned, looking at the future heroes. "Dammit" Aizawa mumbled to himself. "Good afternoon class 1-A, my name is Ayaki and my assistants are Kenji along with Tenzo here." the man with glasses spoke, his name being Ayaki. The commotion was heard from the guest seating area and Momo plus Tokoyami rushed in with confusion etched on their faces, followed by the kitchen crew. "What's going on-" Momo questioned, but froze when she saw the three men. "Momo, you alright?" Uraraka asked. She obviously didn't care about Momo, she just wanted Midoriya to see that she was still a 'kind' girl. Momo simply ignored her and tried to hide behind Midoriya, but unfortunately, the three men saw the girl.

"Oh!? Isn't that the boss's kid?" Kenji asked, just as surprised as she was. "It sure looks like it! I had no clue the girl went to this school" Tenzo grinned. Momo awkwardly revealed herself. "Uhm. Hello," Momo kindly waved at the three. "Momo? You know these people?" Kaminari asked. "She knows us very well, since birth to be precise." Ayaki moved his glasses up in a nerdy way. "Since birth?" Todoroki thought. "She's our boss's daughter," Tenzo added.

The whole class just stared at Momo. "WHAT?" basically everyone besides the student council yelled, excluding Kaminari. "Wait, so that means your dad founded the Hero Public Safety Commission?" Mina asked in shock. "Yeah... he did" she whispered. "So your dad is Mr. Ryou Yaoyorozu then" Iida pondered. "Yep. That's him" Momo sighed. She really didn't want this subject to be brought up. "Is Mr. Yaoyorozu here today?" Midoriya stood up and walked to the three men. "Not that I know of. Boss said he had some busy meeting to attend to" Kenji shrugged. "Thank god," Momo thought. "We're just here for personal business. Mostly because we're bored" Ayaki grinned. "Business? Our restaurant is closing sir." Aizawa gave him a death glare. "Well, I see that there are a few people still in here hmm? Doesn't that mean you should be able to serve us" Ayaki questioned. "That doesn't mean much. You obviously see that the time range for this restaurant is from 12 to 3 PM on the sign outside, goddamn idiots. It's 30 minutes past that" Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Babe, calm down. Let Aizawa handle this for now" Uraraka smiled at her boyfriend. "Gross" Momo whispered from underneath her breath. Uraraka heard it and a vein bulged from the side of her forehead. "What was that Ms. Vice President?" Uraraka whispered. "Nothing" Momo giggled and leaned her head on Midoriya who simply blushed. "Who does this fucking bitch think she is...?" the brown-haired girl thought to herself.

Aizawa sighed at his problem children and grabbed Midoriya's shoulder. "Listen here boy, we're going to serve them alright?" Aizawa whispered to Midoriya. "What? Really? But we were just closing up shop?" Midoriya raised an eyebrow. "It won't hurt to try. Plus they're going to complain to the citizens about our 'bad service' if we don't agree" Aizawa continued whispering with a sigh. Midoriya did the same. "Jeez, alright." Midoriya groaned. "You three gentlemen, we'll serve you alright?" Aizawa smiled. The three looked shocked at the compliance from the class. "W-Well... show us to our seats then!" Ayaki slightly yelled. "Yes sir, follow me gentlemen" Midoriya bowed and brought the three to their seats, as the class watched in the distance.

Momo just simply admired Midoriya. "He's so..." Momo whispered. Mina saw this and grinned at her friend while she ran over to her. "He's so what~?" Mina teased, poking at Yaoyorozu's face. Momo blushed and looked away "S-So hard working! Yep! Yeah... that's totally what I meant" Momo awkwardly tried to redeem herself. "Oh really?" Jirou walked to the other side of her with a smirk. "T-Totally. He's uhm, a great student" Momo mumbled. "You're blushing~" Mina and Jirou said simultaneously as they pulled at Momo's cheekbones. "S-Stop you two! I didn't mean anything by that. You guys are so annoying!" Momo tried pushing the two away but they pushed even harder. Jirou and Mina were truly a duo to be feared. That's why whenever Midoriya went to the girls' sleepovers that Uraraka forced him to join, he stayed far away from them.