Not very innocent now, are we?-Chapter 8

It took Midoriya a little while to grasp the situation before him. Kendo ran off to who knows where. And Momo heard everything, while she ran off too. "Shit, who should go after?" he thought. "Hey, man you alright?" Kaminari walked away from the group to confront his friend. "Why did those two run off?" he raised an eyebrow. Kaminari was annoying, sure. But he could be smart when it came to important situations. Sometimes. "I... Man, I don't know Kaminari. What should I do..." he whispered. It was obvious that Midoriya ran out of options. "What the hell do you mean, 'What should I do'? Go after Momo dumbass" Kaminari shoved his back toward the way Momo went. "Never thought I would hear Kaminari calling me a dumbass," he thought and ran off to find Momo. "But thanks Kaminari. Talking to Momo first is probably the smarter thing to do. I can always find Kendo later" Midoriya pondered while proceeding to run off.

He ran around all of campus trying to find Momo, but she was nowhere to be found. The sun was setting and it was getting dark. "Jeez Momo... where the hell are you?" he whispered while breathing heavily on the school's soccer field. "I basically looked everywhere... did she leave campus?" he thought.

"Midoriya." he heard a voice.

"Momo? Is that you?" he whispered, looking at where it came from. There she was, sitting on the bleachers of the field. He ran over to her in an instant and sighed. "Yaomomo, I looked for you everywhere" he looked at the onyx-eyed girl sitting down. "Why?" she whispered while closing the book she was reading. She used her quirk to put it away and hopped up from the seat to stand face-to-face with Izuku. "Why? What do you mean why?" he raised an eyebrow. "Why did you come looking for me." her tone switched to a cold one in an instant. "Because I was worried? Momo let's head back, it's getting cold." Midoriya reached to grab her hand but she refused. "I'm not going anywhere with you." Momo whispered and backed away. "Excuse me?" he mumbled, a bit confused. "Why didn't you go after Kendo hmm? She clearly has more chemistry with you than I do" Momo questioned. "Momo... don't be like this" he sighed and put his hands in his pockets. "So it's true? Is it true that you and Kendo were together before? Is it true that... you and her-" Momo tried to continue but she stopped. "Don't... don't say it. Okay? I... that was the past. I don't want to be involved in anything that happened back then" Midoriya looked at the ground. "Midoriya I just can't ignore the fact that you had sex with a girl in middle school!? I wish you told me that before we kissed." Momo looked at him with sunken eyes. "I know, I know okay! I should've told you, but I didn't want you to think less of me," he whispered. "I get that, but you know I would never judge you for anything Izuku?" Momo walked up to him and he just stared at her in awe. "Momo is such an angel." he thought. "You're important to me, and to even have this plan work we need to know a lot of stuff about each other that we aren't comfortable with sharing" Momo slowly wrapped her arms around his torso, giving him a tight hug.

"Okay." she whispered.

"You're not mad at me? About... the thing with Kendo?" he mumbled, wrapping his arms around her. "Of course not... I may have been a little rude earlier, but I was just a bit shocked. Whatever you did in the past doesn't have anything to do with now." Momo stopped hugging him and smiled. His face softened up and he instantly brought Momo into a tight embrace. Tears running down his eyes. It surprised Momo enough that she started blushing. "Momo you're such a g-good person... you're like an angel" he cried. "I-I wouldn't... I wouldn't go that far?" she blushed. "I never kissed anyone before, so you can consider that kiss a first okay? I'll never talk to another woman again!" he yelled. "H-Hey, I didn't say all that now!? It's not like we're dating... I just wouldn't want another person ruining our mission" Momo whispered. "What... what are we even trying to achieve from this? Making Todoroki and Uraraka jealous? Is that all...?" she thought.

*Sniffle*

"Izuku, c-calm down? Hey, it's alright... I said it was fine?" Momo slightly nudged him. "Your tears are getting all over my shirt..." she sighed. "S-Sorry... I just got a little emotional." he wiped his eyes. "Let's head back to the dorms" he whispered. "Yeah... that's probably the best thing to do. And when we get back you have to tell me everything about middle school" Momo gave him a stern look. Midoriya nodded as the two made their way to the dorms.

When they got there, everyone was waiting. "Hey, you brought Momo back!" Mina smiled. "What even happened?" Kirishima asked in confusion. "I actually forgot something in my locker... haha" Momo chuckled as Midoriya looked at her with a smile. "Yeah, she's fine" he replied.

Uraraka raised an eyebrow at the two. "So what does that have to do with Kendo running out of the dorms angry?" she thought. Todoroki looked at Tsuyu and Uraraka, and it looked like they had the same question.

"I'm heading upstairs... I'm *Yawn* pretty tired" Momo rubbed her eyes and headed up the stairs. "Me too. I'm pretty... uhm tired." Midoriya yawned, following Momo up the stairs.

"Welp, It is getting pretty late. We have school tomorrow so it's best to get some rest." Iida smiled at his classmates. "So the only fucking thing we came down here to know is about the festival!?" Bakugo seemed annoyed. "Well, it was better to know earlier. The festival is in two weeks, so tomorrow we need to prep" Kaminari shrugged his shoulders. "No one asked you! Damn phone charger!" Bakugo yelled. "Why is everyone so mean to me..." Kaminari frowned. "Because you're an idiot" Jirou smirked at Kaminari. "Rude" he rolled his eyes. "Bakugo maybe you should be a little bit nicer?" Tsuyu looked at her friend. "A little bit of rudeness never hurted anyone" he shrugged. "IT HURTS ME?" Kaminari yelled.

"They're obviously not going to sleep at 6 PM" Uraraka looked at Todoroki. The two were sitting on the stairsteps. "I know. They've been getting closer lately. Even when they were nominated the class presidents last year they never talked to each other" Todoroki looked at his watch. "That's what I thought too." Uraraka responded. "Maybe they're dating?" she added on. "There's no way they're dating. If they were, they would've told us" Todoroki looked at Uraraka a bit annoyed. "Now you're making it obvious that you still like her" Uraraka rolled her eyes. "I do not!?" he debated. "You do too" she argued. "Just... we need to stop them before they do start dating. At this rate, the two will get together in a month or two" Todoroki whispered. "You're right. I wouldn't want the nerd to forget about me so easily. I want to make him realize how better me and Bakugo's relationship is than whatever they have going on" Uraraka smirked. "There's that spirit" he smirked.

Little did the two know, that Midoriya and Momo were peeking from a corner above them. "Well, looks like it's working so far hmm Momo?" Midoriya looked at her. "Yep! It's going well, good job Midori" She smiled and leaned in. Once she did, she planted a kiss on his cheek. The taller boy blushed and touched his cheek. "W-What was that for?" he mumbled. "Just a bit of motivation to keep this 'fake relationship' plan in motion" she smiled. "O-Oh" he whispered. "I can't wait to see the look on their face when we say that we're dating" Momo spun around in circles. "Yeah... it'll be pretty funny huh?" he looked at her and smiled. It was cute seeing Momo be so childish. "Oh right President, what about the chat that you promised me?" she switched to her serious attitude. "Ah... yeah that" he scratched his head. Momo grabbed his hand which made the boy blush even more. "This girl is gonna kill me," he thought. "Tell me everything Midoriya" She pointed a finger at him, slowly dragging him to her room. "Alright, I guess. So basically It started in 5th grade-" Midoriya started.

Chapter 8, END