Order up!-Chapter 12

"LISTEN UP!" Aizawa yelled which made the whole class freeze up in fear. "This is our first festival. Since we didn't get to participate in it last year because of reoccurring villain attacks, this is our only year to shine" he continued. "Won't we get to do it next-" Before Kaminari could say anything he got chopped in the neck by Aizawa. "I told you like thirty times that the third years don't get to participate you bonehead." he sighed.

"Sensei I honestly think you need to take a chill pill. The festival starts in an hour, all the decorations are up and we even prepped most of the food." Mina rolled her eyes.  "Oh god, where is Midoriya? He's the one who thought of this idea... what if-" Aizawa paced around one of the school's cooking rooms that was turned into a restaurant. "Sir... calm down" Uraraka tapped Aizawa's shoulder trying to relieve her sensei. "Yes... yes, you're right. I just need to law down in my sleeping bag. Someone wake me up ten minutes before the guests arrive" Aizawa slouched and slid into his sleeping bag on the floor.

"He's right though, where the hell is the nerd? Did he bail on us?" Bakugo slightly raised his voice. "No, he wouldn't do that" Momo walked into the room which made everyone silent.

 "No, he wouldn't do that" Momo walked into the room which made everyone silent

"Oh my gosh, Momo. You look so cute!" Jirou ran up to her. "You think so? I was going for a detective vibe you know?" Momo awkwardly scratched her cheek. "No, you look fantastic. Midoriya's gonna fawn over you, I bet" Mina teased. "W-Why him in particular?" Momo blushed. "Nothing..." Mina shrugged. "Huh? You have to tell me now!?" Momo complained.

As the three girls were chatting Iida started to take Midoriya's place. "So here's the job list for everyone" Iida handed out the papers with each perspective job for everyone. 

(On the paper it said the waiters and waitresses were  Midoriya, Uraraka, Kaminari, Tsu, and Jirou. The inside door greeters are Kirishima and Sero. The outside people advertising the place are Aoyama and Mina. The cooks are Bakugo, Todoroki, Satou and Iida. And the people who worked basically the money stuff were Momo and Tokoyami. Everyone else who didn't get a job were either cleaners or they get to swap jobs with someone else.)

"Kaminari swap jobs with me" Momo demanded. "What? No? I'm not good with math stuff" Kaminari rejected her request which made her give him a death glare. "If you don't swap I'll literally rip your eye-" Before Momo could continue, Jirou put her hand over Momo's mouth. "Okay okay calm down. You'll get to talk with Midoriya more later" Jirou whispered the last part which just made Momo blush in response. Uraraka saw this and that made her get an idea. "Hmm... you want to play that game huh Momo?" she thought with a smirk. Bakugo looked at Uraraka and he knew exactly what she was thinking... it could actually work.

"Anywho! Since you all know your perspective jobs, get to your posts and get ready. If Midoriya doesn't show up on time we'll have someone else fill his spot" Iida chopped his hands in the air, signaling his classmates to rush to their jobs.

~40 minutes later~

"FIRST CUSTOMER!" Kirishima yelled which caused the whole room to go into panic. They were ready, sure, but they weren't actually ready mentally. Mostly the waiters... they had no clue how to be waiters.