A break from everything-Chapter 10

*Ring*

Midoriya yawned and stood up from his bed, he looked at the window curtains and walked up to them. Opening the blinds, the light shone into his room and he looked at his clock. 12...pm? On a Thursday? Midoriya stood still. "Wait... don't I have school today?" he thought while mentally slapping himself. He wondered why no one had woke him up.

*Ring*

The ringing of his phone gave him a heart attack. He grabbed it from his nightstand and stared at the contact's name. It read "Auntie". He smiled and answered the call. "Hey, Auntie." he said. "Hiii Izu! Oh my gosh, how's UA been? Have you finally gotten a girlfriend? Actually how's Ochako?" she yelled at the top of her lungs. "Auntie chill out!? And... uhm. Me and Uraraka broke up. I forgot to tell you" he mumbled. "You broke up? Did you do something wrong again?" his aunt sighed. "Nonono Auntie! I swear it wasn't me this time. She cheated on me with Bakugo" he said. "WITH BAKUGO?" she yelled once again. "Y-Yes, Auntie don't yell!?" he tried to calm her down. "Oh, when I have a talk with Mrs. Bakug-" he stopped her from finishing her sentence. "Listen Auntie, it's not that big of a deal you know?" he smiled. It was nice hearing her voice after being at UA for a long time. "Yes it is Izuku... you really loved that girl." she whispered. "Auntie I don't like her anymore. I have friends and I'm liking student-council, that's all that matters" he smiled. "Is that so? Who are your friends?" she asked. "Well, there's my closest one. Her name is Momo-" he stopped mid-sentence.

"Do you like her?" his aunt asked shamelessly. "AUNTIE? JEEZ" he yelled. "SORRY!?" she apologized. "But Momo actually got cheated on by one of Bakugo's friends, Todoroki." he explained. "Oh? Endeavor's son? I thought you guys were good friends in 1st year?" she asked. "Yeah... not anymore. We're trying to figure out how to make them jealous, so we have a plan to start fake dating each other" he said. It was nice talking to someone about this besides Momo. "Oh good! Sounds fun... that reminds me of my high school days" she sighed. "Please don't start reminiscing." he slapped his head. "You know I used to be a player like you were in middle school. I had two boyfriends before" she confidently said. "Oh really?" he asked, clearly uninterested. "Yeah and-" she was stopped by a little kid by her side. "Ms. Midoriya? Is that Deku?" the sound of a girl spoke. It sounded familiar. "Yes Eri dear. It's Midoriya" she smiled. "ERI!? AUNTIE I'LL BE OVER IN FIVE MINUTES" he yelled. "IZUKU! YOU HAVE SCHOOL" she yelled but she was too late. Midoriya had already hung up the phone and started brushing his teeth and putting on some clothes. Who cares if he had school? He could just call in sick or something.

After a while of Midoriya using OFA to run through the town, he finally made it to his Aunt's house. He knocked on the door, slid his hands into his green jacket pocket, and waited. After a few seconds, the door opened with a brown-haired woman on the other side. Which was Inko's sister... also known as his Aunt. "Where's the kids?" he asked straight out. "No hey? No hug? No how are you?" his aunt sighed dramatically. Izuku rolled his eyes and reached out to hug his Aunt. "I missed you too Auntie" he smiled. She hugged him harder. "I missed you more. I'm glad you're making real friends and liking school this year" she smiled. "In a way...?" he mumbled. "Come on in. The kids are in Adan's room" She moved out the way so he could walk in. He walked through the house and knocked on Adan's door. Then the door opened.

"Hey my little troublemaker's!" he yelled as the three kids ran up to him and gave him a tight hug. "Woah Adan you grew taller!?" he yelled. "Yeah! And I finally got a girlfriend, she came over here twice!" he yelled. "No way? That's what I'm talking about, never knew you had it in you" he smiled. "I want to be just like you when I get older." Adan smiled. "... No you don't." he thought. "Hi Uncle Izuku. We missed you" Yuzu hugged her cousin tight. He never knew why they called him Uncle? Maybe because he practically raised them? He never knew. "I missed you too Yuzu, I know I missed your birthday so don't tell Auntie that I gave you this okay?" Midoriya took a fifty out of his pocket and slid it to Yuzu which made her face light up. "Thank you Uncle!" she smiled.