Preparing for the festival!-Chapter 9

Ever since Sunday, Midoriya's been a little on the edge. At the time It was a Wednesday at 10 AM, and he hasn't spoken to Kendo since then. Midoriya ended up telling Momo everything that happened before attending UA, and in return, she told him everything about her family. Apparently, her parents were rich ever since she was born. Her father was a businessman and her mother was a fashion designer. Her parents never had time for her, so she just kind of gave up on them. Midoriya felt bad for her, but she insisted she was fine. Ever since then, Midoriya had so many questions about her family.

"Oi! Nerd what the hell are you doing!? Get those damn menus printed already!" Bakugo yelled from across the classroom.

Ah, that's right. When they came back from their weekend on Sunday, Aizawa announced that the class would be working on their classroom booth for the festival all week. "Do you want to die.?" he whispered. "EH? WHAT WAS THAT? SPEAK UP!" he smirked. "I'LL KILL-" Midoriya was stopped by a tap on the shoulder by Momo. "Izuku, It's not worth it. He just wants to get under your skin" She caressed his face and gave him a slight peck on the cheek. The whole class froze and stared at the two. "D-Did you just kiss him?" Mina stuttered. Even the tea queen was in shock. "Hmm? It was just a kiss on the cheek, right President?" she turned to Midoriya who was in straight bliss. "P-President? Are you okay?" she panicked, shaking the poor boy back to his senses.

"Friends don't do that." Todoroki whispered. "Huh? What was that Todobro?" Kirishima raised an eyebrow. "Oh, nothing. Just thinking about what jobs everyone will be assigned." Todoroki gave him a slight smile. A slight fake smile to be precise. "Are the menu's done?" Iida walked over to Momo and Midoriya. The two had been assigned the job of menus. "Right. Here's the fifty menus secretary" Momo handed the menus to Iida with a smile. Iida looked at them with fascination but with confusion. "I mean they look great, but do you think we need fifty of these? We'll only be holding twenty customers at a time" Iida asked. "Considering the fact that most of our customers will be students, we'll obviously get a few menus broken. Correct?" Momo smiled. Iida nodded and walked away to work on his own thing.

"Now what else do you think we should do?" Midoriya snapped out of his trance. "Well, the other council members are working on the finances and ingredients. Bakugo and... his quad is working on furniture, since Todoroki has money he said he was going to buy all of the furniture. Mina and the other girls are working on phrases we should say to the customers and the costumes for students who aren't getting their own. And Kirishima and the other boys are working on the schedule for everyone" Momo counted down everything. "That's everything? At this rate we should be able to finish by Friday" he smiled. "Yep!" Momo smiled.

"Midoriya, Yaoyorozu-San, Bakugo, Todoroki, Uraraka, and Kaminari report to me" Aizawa spoke. "Huh?" he thought. The group walked up to him in confusion. "Sensei? What's wrong?" Midoriya spoke up. "Well, I hope this isn't a problem; but the HPSC is showing up to the festival. I just got informed about it this morning" Aizawa said. "What... what is a HPSC again?" Kaminari squinted his eyes. "You id- I mean. It stands for the Hero Public Safety Commission. They manage the interactions between heroes and society as well as its citizens." Midoriya looked at Kaminari with a sigh. The boy was so mentally challenged that it frustrated him at times. But he could never say that. "Of course, you would know that Izuku, you're so smart~" Momo patted his head with a smile. "T-Thanks vice-president." he looked away with a blush. Out of the corner of her eye, Momo saw Todoroki and Uraraka obviously beaming with jealousy. "Bingo" she thought.

"What does them having to be here have to do with anything?" Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Well actually Bakugo, they're obviously going to come here to interview us about hero things" Kaminari rolled his eyes. "No one asked you damn pho-" Bakugo was interrupted by their Sensei. "Kaminari is actually correct. They're going to use everything we say in their favor. Even though they say they equally care about all of society, they're still quirkless citizens. They've done many shady things to bring the hero society down" Aizawa explained. "Tch" Bakugo whispered. "So they're no better than villains?" Todoroki questions. "They might as well be worse than villains." Uraraka shrugged. "Exactly, that's why I chose you six to keep a close eye on them. I'll even tell the class not to serve them if they come in, and have you six do it instead" Aizawa responded. "Eh? Why the hell did you choose us six? I'm not working with those three nerds!" Bakugo yelled in anger. "Oh? So you admit that I'm smarter than you Bakugo?" Midoriya smirked. "I DIDN'T-" Bakugo got cut off once again. At this point, his mouth was foaming. "Chill out, or I'll put you both on house arrest again" Aizawa sighed. "Yes sensei" Midoriya smiled which made Bakugo even more angry.