A slow fire, but it still burns-Chapter 2

Izuku spent a while talking with Momo about their thoughts on the situation. Before that Midoriya left her room to get ready for school, but he decided to come right back to her dorm afterward. They were having a nice conversation until Momo dropped a bomb on Midoriya. "Huh? Bakugo...?" he whispered. "Yeah... I'm so sorry Midoriya." Momo whispered. Izuku just found out that Bakugo was the one that Uraraka kissed in the picture. Midoriya squinted his eyes to look at the photo one more time, but nothing changed. All he saw was Bakugo and Uraraka.

"You're joking me right?" Izuku smiled. He knew it was there... he just didn't want to process the image. "You... didn't tell me?" Izuku looked at the girl beside him. "What? W-Wait, it's not like I was trying to hide it from you... the class found out a week ago and decided to tell me then, but..." Momo sighed and looked at the other side of the room. "But that's around the time you found out about Todoroki and Tsuyu right?" Izuku asked. "Right... I just felt so horrible. I didn't want you to find out who it was since I know that he used to bully you back in junior high." Momo responded. Midoriya awkwardly laughed at this since he didn't know how to respond. He laughed, but he was mad. Not like the I wanna hurt this guy kind of mad, but the I wanna kill this guy kind of mad. He was mad at Todoroki and Tsuyu too. He thought they were the kind of people to never do that kind of thing, but apparently, he needs some new friends.

Midoriya was about to speak, but then he felt a hand on his shoulder. "President, I know you're mad. Because I am too... I literally want to slice Tsuyu's tongue off, so she can't use her quirk anymore, but I'm holding off." Momo smiled. Well, it was the kind of smile that she used whenever the class would get too rowdy when Aizawa wasn't in the room. It even scared Midoriya. "I know... I just can't believe Uraraka would go for him. I mean out of everyone, him? Why?" he sighed. "Well... she likes aggressive boys right? Everyone knows that Bakugo's beyond that" Momo laughed. Midoriya nodded and checked the time. "We should probably go. We gotta be there early since we're council members" he stood up and grabbed his bag. He held his hand out to Momo and she grabbed it. "Thanks. And yeah, Aizawa would get furious if everyone was here before us..." Momo shivered at the thought. Midoriya simply smiled, and they left her room to head to the UA building.

Less than ten minutes later, they arrived at the door relatively early. Before Momo could open it, he stopped her. "Let's make a bet." Midoriya smirked. At this, Momo's ears perked up. "Oh? And what's that Mr. President~?" she grinned at the thought of what it could me. "If Kaminari's in there first, then you have to do one thing I ask you to do" he said with an even more devious smirk. "Hmm? Well, if Iida-Kun is in there first then the same rules apply" Momo replied with her calm and collected voice. "Shit I should've said Iida" Midoriya thought. "Alright deal" he took his hand to shake it with his vice president's. "Great" was all Momo said before opening the door.

"Yo you two!" a familiar energetic boy yelled. Which was followed by a deep nerdy voice "That's informal Kaminari! Good morning President, and Ms. Vice-President."

"Nani?" Midoriya whispered with a dumbfounded look as he walked into the classroom. The reaction that came from him caused Momo to chuckle. "D-Don't laugh! This isn't fair!?" Midoriya shot at her. "S-Sorry!? I thought it was a bit funny?" Momo continued to laugh, showing that she was not funny at all. "Huh? You guys alright?" Kaminari responded as he watched the two sit down at their seats right next to each other. The student council sat at a table together. It was a group table that consisted of six chairs. One for the president, one for the vice president, one for the Historian, one for the secretary, one for the treasurer, and one for the committee member. However, the student council didn't have a person in committee yet. "No, I'm not alright. What time did you and Iida get here?" Midoriya looked at the two. "We got here around 7:50. And we were together, so we came in the room at the same time." Iida responded.