The past isn't always so far-Chapter 6

...

...

...

"Screw you asshole"

She looked at the taller boy with tears in her eyes. He just stood there, speechless. Then a small smile formed on his face. "Why the hell are you smiling!? You cheated... say it... say that you cheated!?" she yelled and wiped her tears. "Yeah, I did. Is that a problem?" he leaned on the back wall of his middle school's building. The girl just stood there. Eyes wide open. "Really... we dated since 1st year. You said you loved me... Did you never love me?" she whispered. "Not really" he looked at his watch and yawned. This always happened. All the girls that dated him knew what they were getting into. They knew what was going to happen when they dated him. So why... why would they date him?

"We're done... Deku"

Izuku stood there. Offended by the name, but sighed. "Why even get this mad? I told you when we started dating that I wasn't going to commit to this shitty relationship" he responded while popping a lollipop in his mouth. "T-That's... Could you leave me alone? Don't call me or contact me ever again!" she yelled before running away. He watched as the girl with short hair and cyan eyes stomped aggressively.

"Yeah okay. See who texts the other first" he rolled his eyes and walked away. Midoriya didn't care. He didn't even know the girl's name. He never knew their names.

...

...

~In Izuku's room~ 10:55 AM

Midoriya shot up. He felt himself in a weird cold sweat. "What the hell..." he groaned and rubbed his eyes. 'Why... do I keep having these weird dreams?' he thought before getting up. He walked to his closet and grabbed a pair of black joggers. He walked into the restroom and looked at himself in the mirror before yawning.

It was always that dream. That one with the same girl. Midoriya had daten a lot... but why was she the only one he could slightly remember? Who even was this girl?

The boy yawned and slowly put his joggers on, not bothering to put on a shirt. The dream made him sweat, sweat in uncomfortableness.

He yawned and walked downstairs, slowly making his way to the kitchen after looking around. There wasn't anyone in there which made him raise an eyebrow, but he shrugged and started to pour him a cup of coffee. He took his coffee and walked to the living room to watch TV. "I guess I have the place to myself right?" he mumbled while putting on a football game. Midoriya wasn't that much of a football guy, he was a soccer lover but when it came to watching it; football was far more interesting to him. He took a sip of his coffee and stared at the screen.

~Time skip~

Not even thirty minutes later, he heard a bit of commotion. He looked over to the door to see some students walk in. It wasn't 2-A's students, it was 2-B's students which made him a bit confused. He got up and walked over to the group, which looked like it consisted of the student council. "Hey?" Midoriya raised an eyebrow. The group stopped. "President? We assumed no one was here" Ibara questioned. "Well... I think my classmates went out. Is there anything you need?" he asked with a smile. No one answered.

"Hmm?" he mumbled while looking at them. "U-Uhm... Midoriya. Where is your shirt at?" Pony Tsunotori whispered. Midoriya looked at her with a confused look before looking down at himself. "Oh crap! Sorry... I didn't even think to put a shirt on this morning" Midoriya sighed as he began to walk away, but someone grabbed onto his arm. "Where are you going?" a girl asked before he turned around. It was Kendo. "Going to put a shirt on?" he mumbled before looking at her. "It's not really mandatory. We're the ones who ruined your comfortable weekend" Kendo chuckled a bit before everyone began to nod. "Oh- well I won't bother going upstairs then" he smiled. "Anyway, me and the president wanted to ask you and Momo about the Halloween costume regulations for the festival. But it seems like she's not here, correct?" Kendo looked around after letting go of my arm. "Uh, yeah. I don't have a clue where everyone is, they head out without me sometimes" Deku laughed a bit. "You're fine with that?" Ibara asked. "Huh? Well, they have their things to do on the weekends so I let them go out whenever they want. We're second-years." he explained. "Tch, those 2-A kids can't be trusted" Monoma whispered. "Did you say something Monoma?" Midoriya gave him a death stare before he shut his mouth.