Class 2-B's vice president-Chapter 5

*Yawn*

Izuku yawned as he brushed his teeth. The OFA user took a moment to stare at himself in the mirror and looked at the time on his phone. "I look like absolute shit," he thought while putting his toothbrush in its holder. Then ran the warm faucet water and threw it on his face, coughing right after.

The truth was, Midoriya didn't have one ounce of sleep last night. On the other hand, Momo slept like a princess... He was too worried about waking her up in any way that he just decided not to sleep altogether. That was his biggest mistake because he realized a bit too late that the student council had a meeting with all the other student council classes. He groaned and started to change into his uniform pants realizing he left his shirt and blazer back in his room. "Great, this just shows how tired I am" he mumbled before opening the door into his room.

When he did Midoriya froze when he saw Momo just standing there. She noticed that he was staring at her and she directed her vision from the window to him, instantly blushing at what she was looking at. Midoriya wasn't wearing a shirt and he honestly forgot that Momo was in his room. "M-Midoriya?" she whispered. "O-Oh sorry! I totally forgot you were in here... a-and I need to get my shirt" he reached for his dresser before Momo stood up and walked over to him. He froze once again as she grabbed the side of his face. "M-Momo?" he mumbled. "President, are you tired?" she questioned, examining the dark circles under his eyes. "H-Huh? Only a little bit." he awkwardly looked away. "Is that so? I think you might need to get some rest, yes?" she smiled genuinely. It reminded him so much of... of his mother. "I'm fine Momo-San. Thanks for worrying" he smiled back and grabbed his blazer, going back into the bathroom.

Momo just stood there concerned, yet confused. She checked the time on her watch and saw that it was still early, but decided to get ready herself. She left Midoriya's room and went to her own.

After a while, Midoriya finished getting ready. He yawned and headed downstairs, only to see a few early birds awake. "Midoriya, you look nice" Iida bowed at his friend's presence and smiled. "Iida I'm not the actual President" he laughed while walking into the kitchen. He couldn't deny that he indeed did look good. Since there was a student council meeting today, he decided to wear the outfit designated to him. Every year, a new class President got to make their own outfit. People said that they liked his the most. His hair slicked back completed the fit all too well.

"You want some toast and eggs? Maybe bacon too" Kaminari responded while yawning

"You want some toast and eggs? Maybe bacon too" Kaminari responded while yawning. He obviously wasn't ready at all, he still wore his yellow pajamas, and his hair was tied up showing his forehead. Midoriya sighed but smiled at his friend. "Yeah, thanks. Also Kaminari, please make sure to be ready in the span of half an hour," he replied while walking to the coffee maker. He poured the coffee beans and water into the machine and then watched as it brewed. "I don't know how you can drink that stuff" Mineta made a gross face at Midoriya. He was a bit surprised that Mineta woke up this early. "Mineta, why are you awake so early?" he asked. "Well... Kaminari kinda forced me to attend the meeting as your committee member" Mineta sighed as he looked at Kaminari with a death glare. "Oh right, we don't have one. That slipped my mind, thanks Mineta" he smiled at the purple-haired student and grabbed his coffee from the machine while walking to sit on one of the island's chairs. Mineta stood there for a moment and slowly smiled. He's never had anyone say thanks to him before... maybe being a part of the student council wasn't a bad thing.