Chapter 6

Jay's POV

Damn I ain't never opening that bathroom door again. I then felt someone touch my shoulder gently shaking me. So I just held that person's wrist knowing it's Tia pulling down onto the bed with me.

"Where you been T" I whispered in her ear.

"I just we-went t-to the b-b-bathroom" She answered stuttering her cheeks pinkish red. So I just went in closer hovering over her while placing her hands above her head leaning in kissing her softly. While she resisted first but soon gave in kissing me back.

2 days later

Office

Jay's POV

Well back at work. Still can't forget about Tia though. Well I hope she's thinking about me too. So without further delay I got to get back to doing my job being the boss. I thought as I resumed going through and signing papers. Reading them first before I got myself in some shit.

1 hour later

I was brought out from my work when I heard a knock on the door. After telling the person to enter I thought it was Tia so I looked smiling but it got even wider when I saw my beloved Mother. So I got up from my desk hugging her tightly. Pulling back to kiss her on her cheek.

"Hey baby" She said smiling at me sweetly.

"Hey mom how's it been" I asked leading her over to the couch to sit down.

"I'm doing great son, I should ask you the same thing since you haven't called in a while" She said.

"Well you know how work is" I responded.

"How's dad" I added

"You're father's good son, you know doing what he does best" She answered. My father is Painter. An excellent one too.

"That's good, great to know he's still doing what he does"I responded.

" So I'll just get to the reason I'm here, well you're father and I are having a family get together tonight at 8 with just you, your father and I" Mom stated looking in my eyes. As she got up from the couch. Me following in sync.

"Well that sounds good I'll be there" I added guiding her to the door, before opening the door she turned to me and said.

"Bring a date too, I don't want to see you dying a virgin without giving me grand babies yet" She said eyeing.

"I'll see who I can bring mom" I responded as she opened the door and left, me knowing who I'm gonna bring. I smirked thinking of the person.

5 hours later

"Ms. Tia please come to my office now" I said through the phone before hanging up.

Knock knock knock

"Come in" I said to the person behind the door.

"Here I am Mr. Osama" Tia said looking down as usual. We is she always so shy.

"Do you have any plans for tonight" I asked while placing my finger under chin lifting her head to face me.

"No sir, not like anyone wants to go out with me" She answered whispering the last part for me not to hear but I did and it pains my heart to hear her say that about herself. So I pretended I didn't hear the last part.

"Ok because I wanted to ask you if you would like to be my plus one to my family's get together tonight" I asked as I saw a spark in her as she spoke.

"Yes sir I will be your plus one" She responded

"Good now go home and I'll pick you up at 7:30,ok" I stated letting her go.

Time skip