Chapter 24

1 month later

Christine (Jay's mom) POV

I'm in my son's guest room packing my clothes to go back home. We stayed for a month but now we gotta go back to our house. I looked over at my phone to check the time and it says 10:20 am. What. Jay isn't even awake yet. I thought as I went to check if he's awake yet.

So I went to his room and knocked three times. No answer. He's still sleeping at this time. Well it's his house so whatever. I opened the door slowly to see him and Tia cuddling. Oh they are so cute.

"Honey what are -" I heard my husband ask but I cut him off cause he's too loud.

"Shh they're sleeping and what is that on your face dear" I said as I opened the door wider. He smiled.

"What I need to stay pretty too" He said in a girly voice. Well tried to.

"Remember when we used to look like that honey" I said.

"Yeah we still do sprinkles" He said. I cringed at the name he used to call me when we were younger.

"Don't call me that" I said slapping his arm lightly.

"What it suits you wifey" He said pulling me into his chest.

"Whatever you say, let's move away from their door before they wake up" I said closing the door.
But he stopped me opening it back up.

"No they need to get up" He said shaking them awake. They woke up.

"But take the mask off first" I said but he didn't listen. Instead be started shaking Jay awake. I can't wait for this.

Jay's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. But I didn't open my eyes. Thinking it's Tia I pulled her in closer.

"Let me sleep Bae" I said dozing off again. My eyes flew open when I felt a slap on my leg.

I turned around to see a ghost. I screamed and punched it. I heard a groan. I then realized it was my dad.

"Dad you scared me with that thing on your face" I said.

"Damn son it's okay, but next time don't punch so hard" I said finally waking up.

I then heard laughing from the doorway. I looked behind dad and saw my mom laughing with tears in her eyes.

"Jay added the final touch to your beauty" She said laughing while holding her stomach.

"I told you to take that mask off your face" She said running away knowing what's coming.

"Oh really" He said chasing after her. My dad might be 41 but he can still run.

I turned over to see Tia already looking at me. I smiled.

"Morning babygirl" I said.

"Morning Bae" She responded.
Before getting up. I grabbed her wrist.

"Aren't you forgetting something" I asked. She realized and gave me a quick peck. But I placed my hand on the back of her neck kissing her deeply.

"That's a kiss baby" I said licking my lips. She blushed.

"Want one more" I said. She nodded. She's so cute. I kissed her again.

"Well we gotta go, we have a busy day today" I said.

8 hours later

Tia's POV

Today was a tiring day. We had to be moving back and forth for the arrangements for the wedding. From cake tasting, to dinner arrangements, to guest planning and invites. Plus venue planning. Damn it might seem easy but it ain't. I thought heading straight to the bathroom.

I made a bubble bath and got in relaxing my muscles.

"Can I join" Jay said. I nodded. He then got in pulling me into his chest as I closed my eyes falling asleep.

20 minutes later

"T wake up" I opened my eyes remembering I was still in the bath tub.

I looked at Jay seeing that he was already in his pajamas. He was looking so masculine in his white T-shirt. I didn't feel him leaving the tub because I sleep dead. I reached over for my towel standing up wrapping it around me.

I got out slowly making my way to the door in my towel but was lifted bridal style and carried to the bed. Jay placed me down gently before dressing me and covering me with the sheet before getting in too cuddling me falling asleep. I can't wait for the wedding.