Chapter 18

Tia's POV

I woke up to the he sun shinning in my face. Damn what a day yesterday. Jay went 6 rounds on me. Had my toes curling like hair. My eyes almost falling from my head. My throat kinda sore. Don't get me started on my legs cause I feel crippled. I got up successfully and tried to stand but came face first to the floor with a thud. Jay woke up smirking at me.

"My guess is that I dicked you down good" He said.

"Boy help me up, I need to pee" I said he laughed putting on his boxers before picking me up carrying me to the bathroom. After using the toilet I took a bubble bath. I reached the tub crawling.

25 minutes later

Jay's POV

I was on the phone with one of my clients about a business deal. When I heard my bae calling me so I wrapped up the convoy heading to the bathroom. As I got in I saw Tia looking helpless.

"Can you help me out the tub please" She said giving me puppy dog eyes.

I lifted her from the tub carrying her to her walk in closet. She picked out her clothes. I got a notification. I checked and it said that I should come to the office for some paperwork.

Tia's POV
While I was changing Jay came in with his phone.

"I got to go get some work done at the office, so I'll be busy and probably won't be back early, so don't wait up ok bae" He said kissing my forehead.

"Ok, drive safe" I responded watching him go through the door.

"Will do" He said closing the door.

"Well what am I supposed to do now" I said looking around.

"Maybe I'll just check my emails" I said exiting my closet wrapping up in my bed with my laptop and phone also with my TV remote by my side for entertainment.

6 hours later

Jay's POV

Just finished a ton load of paperwork and know I'm preparing to head out. I can't believe that hoe was tryna step to me thinking she cute. Like tf she ain't, with her dry ass landslide wig and crusty chapped lips. Like if you gon be a hoe at least look after yourself. She was tryna get me to sleep with her but no I got my bae waiting at home for me. Well I call her house home because basically as she said I NEVER go home. But anyways I teacher that hoe a lesson.

Flashback

Kay's POV

I'm here to visit my bae Jeremy at his workplace. Cause I need some more money. I checked in at the front desk. Then made my way to the elevator pressing the designated floor number. As it stopped I got out looking for him.

Before I could turn to look for Jeremy I saw this sexy man. Damn I want him. I thought as I walked over to him.

"Hey papi you're so sexy" I said twirling my wig hair.

"Who you talking to" He asked.

"You" I said pointing my finger at him. I said licking my lips.

Jay's POV

Who tf this bih think she is stepping up to me. Twirling that tangled grass looking wig on her head. What she licking the Sahara dessert. Cause that shit look like chipped wood. Those ain't no lips. IF we were dating and I kissed those 'lips' I wouldn't have anything left to call a mouth cause that shit look like sandpaper.

"Listen here I have a girlfriend, so please leave me alone" I said taking my greatest distance away from her. She walked closer to me saying.

"She don't got to know" She said. Ohh nah she trippin'. I ain't gon hit her or shit but imma speak my mind.

"Listen here hoe I am in a relationship with someone who doesn't bust it open for random people. No she works for what she got. Unlike you who needs life support interest. Like look at you, you ain't shit, you clearly have no self respect. You are willing to give it to someone you don't know. You should be ashamed of yourself"I said turning around to leave. But stopped and turned around facing her again.

"One more thing, if you want someone to look at you. First get your own money. Second learn some self respect. Third go to the hair dresser with that dusty ass wig on yuh head. Fourth.............. you can take those everyday used eyelashes and flutter away but don't fall cause they look like they losing altitude,with your stampede wig" I added leaching her there in shock at the hat I saw. She probably thought she was gon get it. Nah man she buggin'. Ain't tryna get no aids then die. I'm only giving it to one woman and that's Tia Johnson. Her booty too fat for me to cheat on her, plus she got me whipped heavy for her already.

Kay's POV

I've never been so shocked in my life before. I quickly rushed through the hall running to the elevator. Leaving the building. Cause I know for sure that I ain't coming back here again. I thought running to the car Jeremy got me last week.

Flashback end