Chapter 17

Jay's POV
After Tia's mom left I went to use the bathroom, before going back downstairs. As I turned the corner to go to the kitchen. I saw Tia in all her glory bending over to take something up from the floor. Damn all I see is breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and dessert infront my eyes. I can't believe I got this all to my self. Them skeleton hoes ain't stand no chance against that ass, not even a BBL. I guess I was lost in thought until Tia said something to me.

"Take a pic it'll last longer" She said chuckling.

"Nah don't worry bout that, I'm taking eye shots of that ass" I said walking up to her grabbing that booty. Even Jr rising up, wow I need to go to church.

"Stoooop, you get to see it everyday" She said trying to remove my hand but I only held her nyash tighter.

"Damn boy, what are you hulk, why you squeezing on my ass like that" She said successfully taking my hands off.

"Don't you know what you do to me ma" I said to her opening the fridge taking out her favorite lemonade drink.

"Good for yo- tf is that in your tree root hand boy" She said turning around.

"Umm" I said taking a sip corking it back up before dashing through the door.

"Umm what Jay" She said chasing after me with her slipper. I tripped over her rug falling straight to the floor.

"Damn bae calm down" I said grabbing her ankle pulling her to the floor with me. I hovered over her.

"You're so beautiful babygirl" I whispered in her ear.

"You're such a damn sexy, thick, curvaceous goddess, thoughts of you get me off" I said sucking her neck grinding myself into her heat which caused her to moan sinfully in my ear. She's gonna drive me mad.

"Wanna continue this upstairs" I asked her.

"Yes" She said.

I then lifted her up carrying her to the bedroom. Finally I can tear this booty up. I ain't showing NO mercy right now. I opened and closed the door walking over to the bed throwing her on it hovering over her immediately kissing her.

Tia's POV

Jay literally threw me on the bed. Damn is he a good kisser. He stopped looking at me for a second before ripping off my tank top. Guess he couldn't wait. He started attacking my boobs leaving hickeys. Going down he ripped my shorts off. What's with him and ripping shit. He kissed my stomach. I covered my stomach.

"Don't cover up" He said peeling my hands away.

As he got to my cat he stared in my eyes. What he did next got my cooch going Niagara falls. He stared in my eyes before using his teeth to pull down my panties. I see he's a freak. I like. He then started attacking my cat licking, slurping, sucking up and down on my pearl. I screamed arching my back, trying to pull away. He grabbed my hips pulling me back.

"Don't run let me finish eating" He said. What he did almost got me ripping his hair out. He stuck his tongue in devouring my heat. I screamed cumming.

"Best meal ever" He said French kissing me.

He got up going over to his bag taking out a. Wait is that a Magnum L. Oh I'm gonna die. He took off his clothes coming over to me putting the condom on. I looked down and my eyes widened. Bro that's a snake.

"I don't think that it's gon fit Jay" I said trying to run. He grabbed my ankles pulling me closer. He got on top of me positioning himself at my entrance pushing in slowly.

"Well it's already going in" He said smirking pushing himself fully in. My eyes rolled back.

"Ahhh" I moaned. He started thrusting like a bullet train. I was dying. Damn is he some kinda incubus.

"You. Gon. Take. All. Of. This. Dick" He said rubbing my bundle of nerves slowly slamming his hips into mine sinfully fast.

"What's my name" He asked ramming me.

"Jay" I said.

"Nope" He started slowing down.

"Jay Bae" I said wanting him to speed up.

"Nope again" He said going even slower, he started rubbing my bundle of nerves.

"Ahhh Daddy" I screamed.

"Yes kitten" He responded choking me speeding up.

Time skip