Chapter 8

Jay's POV

'I hold you down, I'm on my waaay-' I shut off my alarm before getting up stretching my limbs. Getting out the bed heading to the bathroom.

15 minutes later

I just hopped out the shower heading towards my walk in closet with thoughts of me kissing Tia in the moonlight on my parents balcony. Damn I can't resist her, with her sexy curves, hips for days, soft li-. No I need to stop those thoughts before Jr rises. Hmm maybe I should take her out on a lil date tonight at this new restaurant that just opened up. Word on the street it's bussing with customers and the food good so I'm just gonna take her there tonight. But lemme get dressed and go to the office before I'm late.

35 minutes later

I parked my car as I got out my car turning off the engine taking what I need shutting the door heading to the elevator getting in heading to my office.

5 minutes later

Walking through the hall greeting my employees noticing Tia isn't here yet.

"Hey where is Ms. Tia" I asked one of my employees that works in her department.

"Ohh she's not here yet maybe she's running a little late" He answered.

"Thank you now get back to work" I stated exiting the room heading to my office. Once outside the room I saw Tia sprinting to through the hall thinking she's late but she's not.

"Ms. Tia where are you coming from" I asked her eyeing her up and down. Wow she looks good because she always does.

"I'm sorry sir I woke up late and and I missed my bus so I had to Uber here" She said a little out of breathe.

"Hmm ok, good thing you made it on time" I said before leaving her there going into my office closing the door making the windows change from transparent to opaque. I need my privacy you know.

Tia's POV

Whew! I made it thought I was about to get fired and I just started working here for almost three months now. I can't afford to lose this job because I'll lose my house. I thought as I sat down at my desk in my office and began typing away at my computer.

5 hours later

"Ms.Tia please make your way to my office" I heard Mr. Osama say through the phone.

"On my way sir" I said hanging up heading to his office quickly.

2 minutes later

"Yes Mr. Osama" I said looking at the ground. Why do I always do this when he calls me. Oh maybe because of the effect he has on me. As usual he lifts my chin up.

"What did I say about looking at me" He said staring me down. Why is his voice so deep.

"Anyways I wanted to ask you out on a date tonight to this new restaurant that just opened up" Mr. Osama asked me.

"Why me sir" I asked.

"Because I want to take your pretty self out, so is it a yes or a no" He asked staring in my brown eyes with his hazel ones.

"Umm yes I guess, but I don't have any clothes for that " Fork why am I so insecure when he just asked me out a date its not like he wants to marry me. Plus no one asks me out on dates and I have no where to go except work, because no one wants to see my big self. That's why I don't have any clothes of that kind.

"Ok great I'll send over your dress, shoes and accessories for tonight so don't worry about that and I'll see you at 8 ok"

Time skip