Chapter 15

Tia's POV

Here I am getting dress for a dinner date Jay is taking me to. Looking at myself in the mirror thinking how did I get so lucky to score someone as hot as Jay with my fat self. Thank you Lord! I thought before looking back at the body mirror.

Jay decided to buy me this full navy blue long sleeved body con high slit dress that hugged my curves good with some silver heels, followed by a gold and white bracelet, some diamond stud earrings, and even some expensive perfume. I keep telling him not to buy me these expensive things. But him being Jay saying that "You're my girl and I should spend money on you" and things like "I want to treat you like my queen, I know you aren't a gold digger and you're new to this, but be prepared cause I'm gon spoil you". Yeah that's what he be saying. My thoughts were cut short when I heard the beep of a horn. Well time to go. I exited the house locking it of course, putting the key in this new YSL purse he bought me. I walked over to Jay. He had on this navy blue suit, with a silver tie, black shoes, with a gold rollie. I looked at his hair and his waves was on some kinda jutsu 360, cause those waves are singing some Maybach music, that hair is swerving. Damn he's sooo fine. I walked over to him.

"Damn ma you looking delicious, I don't think we gon go on that date, I'm finna have you for dinner" He said looking me up and down licking his lips. This hormonous guy.

"Well too bad because I didn't dress up to go back inside, so let's go Jay Bae" I said bringing him out of his trance.

"Turn around real quick" He said walking closer to me. I looked at him.

"Why" I asked.

"Just turn around" He said. I obliged and turned waiting. I jumped when I felt his hand grabbing my butt whispering in my ear huskily.

"This ass is mine, I don't want no other man on this fat booty except for me" He said slapping my butt before kissing my neck pulling away. I turned around shocked. Did he just grab my ass in public. I look at him and he looks calm like nothing happened, opening the car door for me to get in.

"Ok" I responded going into the car. After closing my door he got in and sped to the restaurant. At night, I looked over behind the steering wheel and saw he was hitting 120 mph. I kind of like it though. After 20 minutes we arrived, he opened my door I got out.

Jay's POV

I valet parked and was now walking behind Tia. Damn her ass is fat DAMN. I need to hitting that to get it fatter.

"Damn babe take your time swaying those sexy hips you tryna kill me back her" I told her she giggled. We got in and the receptionist did his job.

10 minutes later

Right now we were ordering. It was now Tia's turn, Hope she ain't no gon no grass eater right now. The waiter asked her.

"For you madam" He asked.

"I will like the steak and mashed potatoes with gravy and with some veggies please" She responded. The waiter confirmed then left to bring our food.

30 minutes later

Tia's POV

Were now finished eating. Jay got his car and were now on our way back home. While looking out the window I heard my song staring to play.

"Sweat dripping from my body we were at this party so come and show me your moves" Oh my gosh. I squealed and started singing along to the chorus.

"Let's dance like we're making love oh oh oh ohhh, ahh making love oh ah ah ohh" As I was about to continue, Jay turned down the song. Then said to me eyes still on the road.

"You want us to do that but we will actually be making love" He said rubbing his hand on my exposed thigh.

"Stoop" I said blushing.

"What just stating the facts" He said. We finally arrived at my house. I got out and he followed me in the house closing the door.