Chapter 19

Tia's POV

It's now 5:30 pm now and Jay hasn't texted me if he's home yet. We'll he did say not to wait on him. Plus tomorrow's my birthday. So I want it to be all about me. No work. No interruptions. Just me enjoying my birthday with Jay. I thought as I watched my movie.

Jay's POV

I'm on my way back home when a thought came to me. Wait......... isn't tomorrow my bae's birthday. Well I still have plenty of time to get her something. I thought as I went to get tomorrow planned for my Bae.

Next Day

Tia's POV

"It's my birthday, I can do what I want, I can say what I wa-" I slammed my alarm to the ground smiling. It's my birthday.

I got out of bed heading straight to the bathroom for my shower concert.

30 minutes later

Ding Dong

I'm now in the kitchen making breakfast when I my doorbell. Doesn't Jay have a key. I turned off the stove heading towards the door. I opened the door to see the package delivery guy. Who I might say is cute.

"Hi how can I help you" I asked.

"Ah yes, I have a package for you from Mr. Osama, it's already paid and signed for" He said handing me the box. I took it thanking him placing the box inside before closing my door.
I looked at the box seeing a note on it saying.

Happy Birthday to my Tigress!
Today is your special day!
In this box you will find your first gift from me.
Hope you like them!

Your Jay Bae ;)

I smiled at the note placing it in my pocket. I took the box to my room placing it on my bed. I then opened the box to see shopping bags. In the first bag had a beautiful blue maxi dress. The second bag held a gold heart necklace, following with some gold earrings with diamonds on it to match and a gold bracelet with of course diamonds on it. I opened the last box and my mouth fell open. The box held some blue, gold and silver pumps with black heels holding the shoes up. These shoes must of cost a fortune. Not for Jay but for me.

As I was about to close the box back. I heard my doorbell. I went downstairs opening the door to see none other than Jay smirking at me knowing I opened the box.

"So you like them" He asked.

"No I love them, thank you so much" I said hugging him tight.

"It's my job as your man to spoil you" He said hugging me back.

"As a matter of fact, I'm not done spoiling you just yet" He added pointing behind him. I looked to see some ladies with cases in there hands coming to our direction. I looked at him with a "what's this" look on my face. He laughed.

"These ladies are gonna doll you up good for me and your birthday, so without further delay ladies get right to it" He said making way for them inside.

"Show us where your room is ma'am" One of the ladies said. She looked like she was in her early twenties. Matter of fact they all did.

"This way" I said leading them up the stairs. As I opened the door they got right to work.

2 hours later