- 2 -

"Princess Sophie of Belgium, the real time princess every bachelor has their eyes on was spotted last night with Max Verstappen after his first race and win of the 2024 F1 season in Bahrain!"

"Yeah how crazy! Princess Sophie and Max Verstappen, the single and most beautiful Princess and the mind blowing F1 driver were actually spotted prior to the race we found out. Nothing crazy happened we were told but they did exchange a few words in private and seemed to be in great spirits. Then AFTER the race they were spotted HAND IN HAND arriving to the F1 after party on a yacht and then leaving the exact same but this time Max was seen with his arm around her waist." I was watching a clip about Max and I last night. One of thousands of posts, at the least. This was breaking news. I've never been spotted with a guy before, especially in this way.

"This news comes after the Belgian Royal Family announced their sponsorship with Max Verstappen so honestly this would make perfect sense! I'm sure they've spent tons of time together and her father, The King, must have spent enough time around him to approve of this. I personally think they're a perfect match. How about you Claire?" one of the 2 girls in this clip. It was an entertainment new channel in the US.

"I do too! I wouldn't mind seeing an F1 driver as a prince and I know the fans surely wouldn't mind either. I can't wait until more footage and angles of the party are released, I want to see the chemistry between them." The other girl said. I paused it before locking my phone and putting it in my pocket. We were on our way to our plane that was waiting to take us from Bahrain back to Belgium. About a 4-5 hour flight so not to bad.

"How was your night? I didn't get to ask you." My dad asked.

"Yeah did you kissssss?" Lucas asked while making kissing sounds.

"Oh stop it Lucas." Mom said while swatting his arm away.

"I think dad would kill Max if we kissed."

"Actually." Dad said. We all looked at him, not knowing what we was about to say. "He's very sweet. Has a great work ethic, or race ethic I should say. I wouldn't mind if he'd like to take you on a few dates. Nothing crazy, just something that'll show your mother and I if he's worthy." Mom agreed with him.

"Really?" I asked. I wasn't surprised but I kinda was, it was a weird feeling. I think just surprised he'd let me date someone like Max. Someone were sponsoring. Someone that is in the public eye athletically. I just thought dad would be fine with Max and I as friends.

He nodded. "Don't go overboard." I promised him we wouldn't. I was excited about this.

Then I went in to explain everything that happened. My mom got so giddy and excited. She's excited hear about a boy for once.

"Last night we had so much fun. I made sure not to have too many drinks because when I do, ya know, it's a time and I don't know him well enough to see me at that state. He specifically didn't want to drink a ton to make sure I was ok and he felt it'd be disrespectful to do that around me, especially the first time we hung out. I appreciated that. That was kind of him.

He introduced me to the other drivers like Charles, Pierre, Sergio, Lando, Daniel was there as well, as well as their girlfriends, some family. Then we danced and sang to the songs the DJ was playing and we had the time of our life."

"You liiiike him!" My mom squealed.

"He sounds awesome! Definitely hang out more." Dad added. I nodded and said of course in German.

For the rest of the flight we kinda relaxed and didn't talk much. We had such a busy weekend. As I looked out the window to see the clouds, the memories of last night just kept replaying.