- 12 -

Sophies POV

*2 weeks later - Monaco Race Weekend*

It's Monaco race weekend. One of the biggest and best races on the F1 calendar. Full of luxury cars, celebrities, yachts, and so much more. Every year we attend and bring our own cars that we keep at our place in Monaco. We have a secret penthouse that no one knows about. Everyone thinks we just ship our cars in whenever we visit.

"Oh mijn hallo! Hoe gaat het met je?" [oh my hello! How are you? in Dutch] I said as I saw Max's family walk through the door. I got up and hugged his mom and sister. "Hi Jos." I said to his with a slight smile. I didn't see him often. He was always "too busy" with the car and making sure Max stayed a winner. I'm surprised he's not with Max right now at practice.

He just gave a nod before I welcomed them out to the balcony which was really the rooftop of the building. It overlooked the track and gave you quite a good view of the entire country of Monaco. They would be able to see Max and everyone else practicing.

"Did you guys just get here to Monaco?" I asked, closing the door behind me. His sister Victoria nodded, "yeah we got here about 2 hours ago, went to see Max and made sure other family was settled and then came here." His mom explained.

"Oh good! I'm glad you guys got to see him already! He was really excited for everyone to come out. Did he tell you he moved out of his old apartment and moved all his stuff here?" I told them, they looked surprised. "No he didn't! But that's great, he needed to get out of that old place desperately. So much bad energy stuck there." Victoria added. I looked over at Jos who was to concentrated on the track and drivers. I looked back at them and said "oh definitely! That's why I suggested it. Plus only ones who ever come here outside of races is my father or I so it's rarely used."

They were so happy he was out of that old place and starting somewhere new and nicer. More privacy and we have our secret garages underground. We continued to watch practice and talk about what's been going on lately and catching up on life.

"Did you know Kelly is coming?" His mom leaned in and whispered. I nodded slowly while concentrating on Max flying by. "Oh ja. Ik ben zo opgewonden." [oh yeah. I'm so excited. in Dutch] I whispered back very sarcastically with an eye roll. I know I'm bound to run into Kelly and this is when she's gonna pull some bullshit. I'll make sure to put a stop to it before she goes further.

"She can test me all she wants. She'll never win." I added while looking at his mom and sister with a smirk. "That's why you're our favorite." Victoria said. "Let us know if you need help." His mom also said with a little laugh. I nodded to acknowledge her.

After practice ended they decided to head to the garage. I stayed back and got ready for dinner and the activities that are to follow. For dinner I decided to go with a satin black long fitted dress. It was more casual and had a slit up the left leg. The back was also spaghetti straps crossing each other. I wore some black heels with it. I curled my hair and did some light make up before making sure I looked good to go. "Well hello beautiful." I heard Max say from behind me while I chose a purse in my closet super quick. "Hi! You're back! Get changed really fast, I'm ready when you are handsome." I told him before giving him a quick kiss. "Nope one more because I haven't gotten to see you much today and then I will." He said pulling me back and making me giggle. I gave him one more kiss and then went into the bathroom to grab my phone, lip gloss and whatever else. Max freshened up super quick and then put a nice white button up on with some black pants. "Ready? You look so good!" I said to him excitedly. "Thank you schat, let's go eat." He said putting his hand out for me to grab.

We went down to the garage where we got into his Ferrari SF90 Rosso Fuoco Stradale pack Assetto Fiorano. Mouthful to say but man, this car is a beauty. As he started the car he revved it a bit making us laugh from excitement. We own such high luxury expensive cars, but still get so excited over the littlest things on it like it's our first time seeing it.