- 5 -

2024 Miami Grand Prix Weekend

Another weekend, another race. This time we jetted off to Miami, Florida in the United States. We came directly from a few appearances I had in France. I wasn't the only guest, my mother came along with. The first one was an all women's event where we talked about women's health including mental health, hobbies, problems in the world and how we could and want to resolve them and answered any questions they had. I absolutely loved it and getting to connect with them on a more personal level. They were just normal women who could purchase a ticket to attend as well which made it a lot more fun.

Max hadn't came to France until mom and I got to our last destination which was Nice, France. 45 minutes or so from Monaco where he lives so it was easy for him to just meet us. Mom went back to Belgium when we went to Miami.

"This weekend should be really fun." Max said while looking out of the hotel room window.

"Why's that?" I asked while joining him in looking. We had a few windows as well as a balcony and all of them faced the F1 activities. I'm fairly certain if we were even on the balcony no one could see us, but we were still hiding behind the curtains looking out.

"Tons of fun events going on, Miami is one of those fun races like Monaco." I made a "oooo sweet" face that made him laugh. He kissed my forehead before walking away from the window. His phone started to ring and it was just his people letting him know he had to be down in an hour.

"Je gaat met me mee, toch?" It took me a second to process whatever he had just asked in Dutch. I was making a stupid face for a second until it clicked. You're coming with, right?

"Huh? Oh, ga ik met je mee? Ja, ik ga met je mee, ik vind het niet erg." I replied back. [Oh am I going with you? Yeah, I'll come with you I don't mind.]

"Oh look at that, speaking dutch with me constantly has been paying off!" He said once again in Dutch. I rolled my eyes sarcastically at him and he poked my forehead. He was so funny, he always randomly pokes me, jokingly and lightly head buts me when we're super close or when he's just bored, he's honestly super entertaining and then once he's around the boys, more specifically Daniel. I usually laugh so hard at them that I start crying.

"Want to get some food before you start your things?" I asked while looking for a new outfit to change into. I'm still in my plane clothes which is just a sweater and jeans.

"Yes for sure. Oh I like this! Wear it!" He exclaimed while grabbing a brown silky satin button up from my luggage and light blue jeans. I brought a black blazer just in case. Not sure why, it's Miami.

"Not a bad pick." I gave him a quick peck, changed and then touched up my makeup and put some jewelry on. I grabbed my phone and purse before we doubled checked that we had everything, and let my security and his security know that we were ready to head down.

We took the elevator, made our way through the lobby and then the back entrance. All of the racers are in the same resort so they created a private walkway area or whatever you want to call it. Just extra safety precautions. We first got some food where we ran into Daniel and Lando hanging out.

"Well well well. If it isn't the Prince." Lando yelled out when he saw us and our posse of security.

"My lord." Daniel said in a very formal accent while bowing. I started laughing so hard. Most people would think that was disrespectful but come on, it's Daniel. You can't help but laugh. Plus he was just messing around. I didn't mind it.

"Mate stop I don't know what you're doing." Max said while pushing Daniel over when he was looking at the floor.

"Well how are you?! I saw how busy you've been!" Daniel asked. I gave him and Lando a quick side hug.