- 4 -

Day of Baku Grand Prix 2024

Yesterday was the day my Father put out an official statement regarding Max and I's relationship,

"His Majesty, King Alexander II of Belgium and wife, Alice, Queen consort of Belgium are pleased to announce their daughter, Princess Sophie Louise and Max Emilian Verstappen have began their courtship.

Princess Sophie and Mr. Verstappen began their relationship earlier this week while visiting The Netherlands prior to traveling to Azerbaijan together."

It was short, simple and straight to the point. How they always are. Courtship was also just a fancy word for dating. Max texted me as my driver was pulling up to the track security gates. Where all special guest cars come through. We'd been stay with eachother since we arrived.

M🤍-
Hello love, just to let you know, I'll be doing some interviews and filming some stuff for a bit but more than welcome to come watch. Just let me know when you're here❤️

Me-
I'm here, just pulling up :) I'll let you know where I head first. See you soon❤️

As soon as security could confirm I belonged back here, they let us through and my driver dropped me exactly where I told him. I hopped out with security and we walked off to the paddocks.

Walking over there was mayhem. Yesterday we announced the relationship which means today is going to be CRAZY when it comes to fans and press. I'm sure Max will be getting tons of questions.

I figured out where Max would be and he was doing a team interview with Charles, Sergio, Lewis, and Lando so it's not just a Red Bull interview. I walked in the direction of where the building was but crowds started to form so we had to take an escape route.

Luckily we made it in time to watch Max and all of them begin the interview. Of course they started off with questions about previous races and anything they think they could do better at, the normal questions they got.

"Max! So I know this question is something that you knew was coming," An interviewer began to say. As soon as he realized what the question was, he started to smile and blush and the guys started hyping him up.

"See! You already know what it is man but we gotta ask. You've been recently seen, basically jet setting across the world and bringing along Princess Sophie of Belgium and then yesterday the Family announced you guys have began a relationship, how has it been?"

"Haha yeah! It's been great! Of course we met through her father who is a sponsor of mine. We've met very briefly one or two times before, nothing serious or more than a quick nice to see you. But yeah, everything is great! She's amazing! I'm very lucky to have her." Max answered. He hasn't noticed me yet, probably because I'm hiding in a corner in the dark. But that was a very sweet answer of him! We had to kinda PR train him the Royal way and he nailed it. Didn't share too much.

"That's amazing and I'm glad to hear. We're very happy for you both! Is it weird or strange being in the spotlight with a royal family member though?" The interviewer added. Max shook his head no.

"No not as of now. Everything has been smooth. Thank you." Then it was the end of the interview. I quickly ran up to Max and hugged him from behind after he went to the back room behind the stage.

"Oh look who it is!!!" The boys started to yell. Max immediately turned around to hug me.

"So glad you're here." He said while kissing my cheek. "Hey if I can make a race, I'm gonna show up." I told him. He hugged me tighter before letting me know he had a few more things to but I could follow him around. Most of the things going on for him were indoors which was perfect. I sat back and watched him film some funny challenges with Daniel and Sergio as well as another interview where he got asked about us again. He didn't seem annoyed by it luckily. It was like he loved talking about me and wish he could say more. He will be eventually if we last long but in beginning stages, not much can be talked about or put out in the public. Once all of that was over it was time to head to the paddocks. The walk there was all out doors but luckily on the other side of the gate. We walked hand in hand, happy to show off our affection and not caring if anyone saw us.