- 6 -

Day 2 of 3: Baku Grand Prix

Max's POV

I woke up earlier than Sophie because I had to get a workout in and go to a briefing for todays practice. It's a little past 8am and we just finished up so I went back to the hotel. I don't think she's woken up yet or else she'd text me back.

I quietly opened our suite door in case she was still asleep, which she was. I shut it silently behind me before going over to the bed to wake her up for breakfast,

"Hey darling. Schat."

"Mmmmmm. Gooood morning." She said while stretching and yawning.

"I hate to wake you up but I've got practice at 9:30 which is close to an hour from now, would you like to come and eat breakfast at the team area?" I asked her, gently pushing away the hair that was in her face.

"Yeah, let me get some better clothes on." She got up and just put some leggings on and a sweatshirt. Once she was ready we headed downstairs and to where breakfast was being held. She was so cute with her hood up and wearing her glasses.

"So I've got practice at 9:30, I should be finished around 11:30-12:00pm. Afterwards I can come grab you or you can meet me at the paddocks. That's where all interviews are today. Or if you want to stay in the room or hang out with the girls, totally up to you. Whatever you're comfortable with." We just sat down with our food and I started to let her know the general run down of the day.

"No worries! I'm comfortable with whatever. I think I'll hang with the girls some more today though." she said. That was fine with me as long as she was totally comfortable spending most the time without me to guide her around. To be fair she's had a lot more exposure to the public than I've gotten so I wouldn't doubt that she would be okay. Plus I wanted her to really spend some quality time with the girls, they love her and definitely want to hang out with her more from what I've heard.

We continued to eat breakfast, just making small talk. We both are pretty tired from hanging out with Charles and Alex late last night. "afgerond?" [finished?]. She gave me 2 thumbs up and a smile letting me know she was. I took our plates over to the dish disposal rack and placed them in. We washed our hands super quick and after coming back out, we gave each other a kiss and head in different directions with our separate security.

"Does she know about Kelly yet, Max?" Christian came up behind me and whispered in my ear, making me jump.

"Jesus." I had to catch my breathe before continuing, "don't do that again. Warn me. But no, she hasn't asked."

"So you're just not gonna tell her?" He said sternly. I didn't know how to respond because I didn't have an answer.

"Tell her after the race." He said seriously.

Lana's POV

"Kika! Isa!" I screamed from my balcony, I could see them walking to the entrance. They stopped and immediately started looking around, not knowing it was me. I pulled my phone out and started to record, yelling their names more and more but also laughing hysterically.

"Oh! Look!" Isa yelled while covering the sun and pointing at me. Kika started to shake her head and laugh before they started to make their way into the hotel. I probably shouldn't have done that, it caused a bunch of people to notice but I had to take the chance. It was funny.

"You're something else but I love you, how are you?" Isa asked as she came in for a hug.

"I'm good, I'm good. How are you?" "Great, I'm so happy you're here!" She said, we hadn't seen each other in a minute since she was in Spain.

The Monarch - m.v.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara