Miraculous Prologue

It's nightfall in the City of Paris, as well as the last night of spring break. Tomorrow will be a brand new quarter of school for Ladybug and Cat Noir. Tonight, the duo finishes a midnight patrol and meet up with each other at the Trocadero.

Cat Noir: "Well M'lady, no Akumas on my half of the city."

Ladybug: "My side's clear as well. Looks like Paris will sleep soundly tonight."

Cat Noir: (Yawns) "I hope we can get some sleep too. I could use myself a little catnap."

Ladybug: "You're right, I think our work here is done. We better head home now. Bug out!"

Cat Noir: "Goodnight M'lady."

Ladybug launches her yo-yo upwards and swings away. As he watches her leave, Chat can't help but grow enamored by his partner.

Cat Noir: (Sigh) "She's so amazing."

Snapping back to reality, Cat Noir extends his staff and lifts himself off the pavement and into the air to quickly travel back home. Meanwhile,
Ladybug swings gracefully through the Parisian skyline; her red and black-spotted costume shimmering in the moonlight. She then arrives home to Tom and Sabine's Boulangerie Patisserie, landing through the deck of her roof and onto her bed.

Ladybug: "Spots off."

Ladybug detransforms back into Marinette Dupain-Cheng out of exhaustion. Tikki floats out of her holder's earring as Marinette rests her tired head on a comfy pillow next to her Kwami.

Tikki: "What a long patrol."

Marinette: "You said it, I'm going to be so tired at school tomorrow morning."

Tikki: "On the bright side, Paris is safe from another midnight attack by Hawk Moth."

Marinette: "You're right. (Yawns) Good night Tikki."

Tikki: "Good night, Marinette."

After Mari and her Kwami peacefully fall asleep, the Spectacular Spider-Man and Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir intro plays, bringing attention to this amazing crossover, 100% written by yours truly.