Along Came a Spider

The scene cuts to the robbers running downtown and turning right into a different alleyway, leading them into a dead end. Adding to their misfortune, the lionhearted Ladybug, and confident Cat Noir, corner them in pursuit of taking them to justice.

Ladybug: "Didn't your parents ever teach you not to steal?"

Cat Noir: "Maybe we should teach them a valuable life-lesson, M'Lady."

Ladybug: "That's exactly what we're here for."

Crook #1: "Aww man. It's Cat Noir and Ladybug."

Crook #2: "Don't worry, we can take them."

Crook #3: "Yeah, they're just kids, what're they gonna do?"

Spider-Man is perched on a rooftop above the thieves, observing before jumping into action.

Spider-Man: (In his head) "Crooks? Guess this place isn't too different from home. But perhaps Spidey can have a little bit of fun while he's in Paris, and perhaps Peter Parker can earn some extra cash while he's at it."

Spidey produces a web to rest his replacement camera on, setting it to multi-shot.

Spider-Man: "Hopefully Jonah will accept pics from a foreign country, otherwise I better find me a new editor, preferably one that smiles at life and doesn't wear grumpy pants."

Crook #1: "Let's get em!"

Suddenly, Spider-Man spins a web at one of the burglars' bags and pulls it out of his hands.

Crook #3: "Hey!" 

The Web-Head illuminates his red glowing Spider Signal with his hidden utility belt like a spotlight.

Ladybug: "What the-?"

Spider-Man: "Sorry boys, think you forgot to pay for this junk. But that's ok, Spidey's here to ring you up."

Cat Noir: "Who is that?"

Crook #2: "Give that back, freak!"

Heroically balancing on top a streetlamp, Spider-Man tosses the sack of cash aside and webs it to the wall. Spidey fires two more webs at the other two bags of jewelry and snatches those bags from the crooks.

Spider-Man: "Don't worry, you can get these back when you earn em'."

After webbing all money bags to the wall, the Web-Slinger front-flips off the streetlamp to fight the three troublemakers. But first, Spidey launches a large spiderweb to block off the alleyway from the Bug and Cat Duo and keep them safe.

Spider-Man: "Stand aside kids. Leave this to a professional."

Cat Noir: "Hey, we're professional."

One crook takes out a lead pipe and attempts to swing it at Spidey, who dodges it with quick and thoughtful precision. Spider-Man leg sweeps the attacker, collapsing him to the ground for Spidey web in place.

Ladybug: "Who is that guy?"

Cat Noir: "I dunno, but he fights pretty well."

Spider-Man: "Seriously folks, don't you have any hobbies. I hear embroidery's more stimulating than embezzlement."

Coming in behind him, one of the other lowlifes prepare to whack the Web-Head with a baseball bat. Responsively, Spidey senses the attack and back-flips over his opponent, landing behind him to pinch a nerve cluster in the man's neck.

Spider-Man: "Pressure point."

The crook faints.

Ladybug: "Should we... help him?"