Afterword

I know I leave incredibly long author notes after every chapter, but last night, I was way too scattered, way too emotional to be able to say anything, so here I am now, for the last (?) time, for this story. 

Wattpad, Poles Apart, and all of you have been my safe space for a long, long time now. It's taken me three (?) years to finish this story, to bring it to an ending it deserves, to give all of you a story worth reading. I started writing this story as a way to remind myself of the love I deserve, and while I can't say it's been the most successful idea, it's brought about an increasingly persistent ambition in my life. It was about a boy when I started this, a boy I haven't met, but with time, it's become about me. 

This story has been about the things I would do, things I would want to do, the people I want to be; life's too short to be just the one person, and people are too complex to fit into a set criterion. I want to be so many things, so many wildly different things, so many people, and being a reader has enabled that for me. As an author, I'm able to give myself the lives I haven't lived. But as a person? I know I can be all of these people that live in my head, I know all of these people I make are fragments of my imagination, my mind, me. 

To all of you, who've been here through this journey, whether silently or otherwise, thank you very much. For whatever reason, you considered this story a worthwhile read, and I appreciate you. Thank you for existing :))

Those of you who have been reading and re-reading Poles Apart. I see you. Thank you for all of your wonderful comments, thank you for being my motivation, for appreciating my art, for loving this story. 

Finally, now, upon completing the story, I find myself in a place to take a pen name, and call myself Anuradha. Like the star? Like the bright, burning, rock in space, yes. 

Before I sign off: if anyone has any questions, ask away! If you feel like I've left any loopholes, or if something didn't make sense to you, or if you want to know more about a character, or the storyline itself, feel free to leave a comment or a message, and I will try and answer to the best of my capacity! Ooooh, also. If you have any questions to the characters! I've been wanting to do a character interview for ages, so do help me out if you can! 

Well, that's it for now. 

I hope to see y'all soon! Take care of yourselves! 
Much love,
Anuradha.