PROLOGUE

Just a bit of information about this y/n

YOUR PARENTS ARE ALIVE AND WELL. Just had to say that.

Your 19 and you do well for yourself, you have your own apartment that your parents pay for as long your doing good in college.

Your pretty into punk rock and all that kinda stuff your also in your own band. You most write lyrics, your the main vocals and play the guitar.

In your free time, you go out to your favorite cafe, walks to the park, and your a bit of a baker. So that's kinda your side hustle.

Your pretty sarcastic and "mean" but that's just your way joking.

Your not falling for hobie right away.

A/n: I'm gonna try to make this as realistic as possible, so that means, aurging, disagreements, sickness, periods, ect.
And there's probably gonna be a lot of eye rolling
And I haven't wrote shit like this in a longgg time so excuse any mistakes and I don't really know how British people talk besides "wota and chewsday" so tips would be appreciated.

-------------------

Prologue starts

"Y/N wake up!" Roxanne yells from outside my door. Tuning her out I continue to rest my eyes snuggling more into my pillow. But it was interrupted by fingers continuing to shake me.

"Y/N cmon get up" Roxanne's piercing voice rings throughout my ears making me hiss in pain. I attempt to cover my ears trying to block her agitating voice with a small groan.

"Well damn break my ear drums while you're at it" I mumble whilst sitting up to stretch out my limbs a bit.

"Sorry," she says poking out her bottom lip. Rolling my eyes I push her away before making my way towards the bathroom ignoring her presence. Sometimes she can be a headache but she's truly a good friend...maybe because she's my only college friend. I sigh running my hand down my face.

"Let's just get this day over with" I mutter to myself before beginning to start washing my face and just getting myself together for the day overall. Lowly i hum to myself letting my music engulf my thoughts.

I've always enjoyed music since my childhood. Music has just always filled me with joy and helped me throughout my hardest days. It even inspired me to start my own music with my band, the joy that I have for music is present in my songs and shared amongst my band. We all share the same amount of love for our music and I love my band for that I wouldn't replace them for anything they are literally the light of my life. They understand me more than anyone else you know..

"Y/N" Roxanne says dragging the end of my name.

"Yes Roxanne" I groan whilst rubbing my temples.

"Nothing I just wanted to speak to you. So do you remember what I was speaking about last night. God I love Hobie so much like if he was real I would literally have his kids not even going to lie," she begins to ramble again about this Hobie guy.

Truly I think he's not really all that. But to be fair of course I'd think that because he's not even real. She's so obsessed with him and yet he doesn't even exist, I truly don't see what she sees.

But that's besides the point, I decide against feeding into her delusions and continue to eat my food.

"Are you even list-"

"Shit!" I say cutting her off before quickly collecting my things.

"I'm sorry but I've got to go I have a band rehearsal to get to, bye" I manage to rush out while making my way out the door not before making sure I looked at least decent to even step out the house. I have a small amount of decorum I'm not just going to walk out looking a mess.
----------------
Rehearsal went well for the most part, no main problems just getting distracted here and there. But it was still funny.

I'm at the corner store down the street from my apartment buying some baking supplies since I have to make a cake for my friends moms birthday party, she loves red velvet so obviously thats what I making.

"Red velvet, red velvet..." I mumble looking through the shelves. "There we go!" I grab it along with some vanilla frosting and head to the register.

"Hey, Y/N how have you been?" The owner asked.

He was a sweet little man, always had the brightest of smiles even on a cloudy day, he loved seeing people come and go and was always willing to help out. He even helps stray dogs and cats. And I find that absolutely adorable.

"Hi, Mr.Willis." I give him a warm smile. "I'm doing pretty good." I say grabbing my wallet.

"Still a star student?" He chuckles bagging my things.

"All A's and one B, but I have a test for the class on Monday so hopefully that brings it up." I grab my card and hand it to him.

"Study hard tonight and tomorrow and you should be fine Y/N." He says warmly.

I give him a warm smile as I collect my things and head out the door. Hearing the little bell sound as I walked out gave me a small since of nostalgia and happiness.

The sun was starting to set and I hurried home. Lord knows what happens on the new york streets at night and I wasnt taking any chances.

I open the door to my apartment and put the bags on the table and head to my room.
I grab my laptop, a notebook and a pencil then I head to the living room to study for this test.