10 |To bad we can't|

AN- I HAVE A VERY GOOD EXCUSE WHY ITS BEEN LIKE A WEEK.
janitor AI, c.AI and poe.AI
That's my excuse, there was also a power outage but that's no excuse. ALRIGHT ON TO THE CHAPTER kinda rushed it ngl.
------------
Y/n POV

My eyes slowly open as I finally wake up from my amazing sleep, I felt like I was on cloud nine. As I lay there taking in life and reality I realize that I'm laying in Hobies lap, not only am I too tired to do anything about, but what's the point? It's very comfortable.

I look up at Hobie who's just watching T.V and eating cereal, I just kinda stare at him, he looks really goofy from this angle and I chuckle to myself.

"Well good morning, sleepyhead." Hobie says looking down at me.

"Morning." I yawn as I slowly rise from his lap and I stretch.

"Sleep good?" Hobie asks, putting his cereal to the side.

"Mhm, I was so comfortable." I smile.

"I guess I'm a good chair and bed huh?" He chuckles.

"Oh hush, and how'd you even get the cereal without waking me?" I ask.

"Just had to be extra careful with you is all." He smiles.

"Well, I'm gonna go get ready." I mumble rubbing my eyes.

"For what? You goin out?" He looks at me confused.

"In this state? Hell no, I just want to take a shower because I just feel icky." I shrug.

"Let me join you." Hobie smirks.

"To early for your bullshit." I groan but I slowly begin to laugh at his antics.

"You didn't say no." He chuckles.

"No, Hobie, you can't not join me in my shower." I say sarcastically.

"Awh why?" He asks.

"I'm trying to relax." I shrug. "And I'm not letting you see me naked." I add.

"I can help you relax." He says jokingly with a hint of seductiveness.

"Good day to you sir. I'll be back in like 40 minutes." I laugh at him and I get up walk to my door. "Maybe next time though." I give him a small wink and leave for the bathroom.

I'm such a dumbass, he's getting real bold, and me getting horny at everything isn't helping. I sigh as the butterflies in my stomach start to die down and I get undressed.

I run my hands up my body then I turn on the water for the shower the noise of the water hitting the tub resonates through out the bathroom as I quitely step in.

I let out an exasperated sigh as I feel the replenishing water hit my bare skin. The water runs down my body as I let my thoughts run wild, slowly succumbing to the realm of imagination.

Just the thought of him being in the shower with me was enough to send shivers down my spine, his hands having a possessive grip on my waist as he stands over me looking down at me with his lustful eyes.

His hands running down my body appreciating every inch of me, leaving not a single cravase untouched. Him caressing my face knowing exactly how much I want him, whispering sweet nothings in my ear as the stream of the shower radiates off our bodies.

I wished he was here with me finding all of my sensitive spots and using them against me slowly making me lose myself with lust and desire, his touch making my heart pound and my head all fuzzy, giving in to all the pleasure he could give me.

I want to run my hands down his chest as he holds my chin making me look him in the eye as he sends waves of pleasure shooting throughout my body, looking at my face knowing he's the only one who can make me feel like this.