12 |please what|

It was around 9 in the morning and I was just doing some work in Hobie's room while he was sleeping.

Just typing an essay about what it would be like to be a woman during the great depression. Easy topic since the teacher was chill but the down side was it had to be over 4000 words. Not characters but words.

I don't think it's that hard, I was a typing machine, I was researching, stating my sources, I kept just thinking of other things that were just hard for women back then. So it was pretty easy, just Hobie was distracting with his snoring and tossing and turning.

I decided to play some music to drown out his snoring. I was typing away when suddenly two big ass hands took my computer off my lap.

Hobie laid his head in my lap looking at me and said something, my music was blasting so I couldn't hear him.

"Huh?" I ask him taking out my headphones.

"Oh I didn't know you were wearing those. Thought you were ignoring me." He sighs.

"No, I'm doing an essay." I tell him.

"Ohh, I'll leave you be then." He says sitting up.

"I was actually about to get up and get some breakfast, I'm hungry." I say getting out of the bed.

He just hummed in response as I walked to the kitchen. I was looking down at a few dirty dishes I brought from his room after last night.

I put them in the sink and rinse them out, I wanted some toast so I was about to get the bread when I see this big ass spider just chilling on the counter like he just got his tax refund and payed off his rent.

I instantly jumped back, the fucker was just there, not moving, ass in the air. I sure as hell wasn't going to kill it, but thankfully there's someone in this apartment who can.

"Hobie!" I yell.

"What is it?" He says walking into the kitchen.

"Get that thing off my counter for me please." I smile as I push him towards the thing.

"A spider? Hey maybe let it bite you, might become spiderwoman." He chuckles.

"Got me fucked up, I dont do hospitals." I tell him.

"Alright alright I'll get rid of it." He says.

"Kill it." I say.

"Why, it's not doing anything wrong." He looks at me.

"It's sitting there like it pays rent and buys groceries. And it's breathing. I don't like that." I cross my arms.

"I don't pay rent, nor do I buy groceries. I still live here." He laughs.

"You pay me in annoyance, entertainment, and sexual fantasies." I throw him my shoe.

"Sexual fantasies?" He looks back at me.

"The spider Hobie." I groan.

"Right right." He says as he slaps the spider.

"Eww, now it's on my shoe." I sigh.

"So sexual fantasies?" Hobie asks.

"Shush. Just know it's amazing payment." I say walking away from him.

"You never give me answers." He chuckles, following me.

"I don't owe you one. And I need to finish my essay." I tell him as I go to my room.

"Alright luv, I'm gonna shower." He tells me.

I finish my essay about an hour later, I read it over a few times making sure I didn't make any spelling mistakes. It looked good so I sent it to the teacher and it should be graded by tonight since I got it done so early.