18 |Mary Jane|

shabooya sha sha shabooya roll call

Ight let's get this over with

-----------------------

"See the line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me!" Me and Samara sing.

"Your off key." Nick laughs.

"Who? Not me." Mara protests.

"It was in fact you." He says.

"Suck my dick." She groans.

"You don't have one." He laughs.

"Wanna bet?" She smirks.

"Shut up. And Mara leave the homosexual alone, come here." Laura groans.

"He started it." Mara says.

"And did bookie, I'll finish it too." Nick smirks.

"Call me bookie again and I'll beat the gayness out of you." Samara says.

"Homophobic much." Nick says.

"Bitch I'm not homophobic." She laughs.

"Good morning luv." Hobie says coming into the room.

"Aw, sleep well?" I joke.

"Ay ay, remember what happened last time you teased him." Nick laughs.

"We talked it out." I smile.

"I'm not gonna be so petty anymore." Hobie says sitting next to me on the couch.

"Good, I'm the only petty person here." Nick says.

"No no, remember how petty Y/n can be?" Samara protests

(Finna squeeze in a true story rq)

"Oh really?" Hobie asks.

"Oh yea, tell him about the mickey mouse incident." Laura says laughing.

"The Mickey mouse incident..?" Hobie looks over at me.

"Oh lord, don't get me started. Ok, so it was my fifth birthday party and it was SpongeBob themed because I loved him as a kid, so SpongeBob everything, plates, party hats, table cloth, hell even had a big SpongeBob balloon." I begin.

"I'm trying not to laugh." Nick says.

"Everything was going fine till my little cousin showed up, he was three at time, about to be four in a few days. And do you know what that little fucker did." I say.

"What luv?" Hobie chuckles.

"That little shit had the AUDACITY, to show up to my SpongeBob themed party in Mickey mouse shirt, mickey mouse shoes and a big ass Mickey mouse balloon! And my five year old self was pissed." I tell them.

"What happened after that?" Hobie laughs.

"I was mad, but not like I could do anything about it, but then they made me hug him and he had all slob and shit on his shirt and it got on me, so then I was even more pissed. But how you show up to a SpongeBob themed party in MICKEY MOUSE. Had the whole studio wrong! Bitch showed up with Disney to a Nickelodeon party." I say rolling my eyes.

"Now tell him how petty you were." Laura says.

"He hasn't been invited to a single one of parties since, his little siblings were, he wasn't." I smile.

"Jesus Luv!" Hobie cackles.

"Got his ass sounding like a horse." Samara laughs.

"Bitch pissed me off, I still see him and talk to him, little fucker is taller than me now, but I'm still holding this grudge." I say.