1 |Spider who?|

Thrid POV

It's around 8 PM on a Saturday and Y/N is studying for her upcoming biology test on her couch. She has some chill music playing, and overall is just vibing since she is finally getting something productive done today

She's writing some notes when suddenly a huge portal opens behind her little coffee table. The shockwaves of the portal blow paper and other things around the room and Y/N jumps behind her couch.

Y/N POV

"What the hell!?" I yell jumping behind my couch.

I cover my head as things are still flying across the room when I hear a loud crash. I peek over the couch cautiously and my eyes widen.

There is some dude with a Spiderman suit on but there was something different about it. He had spikes on the top of his mask and has on a leather vest and a lot of punk accessories.

"Bloody hell!" He yells as he crashes into the coffee table and something comes off his wrists and is flung over the couch as it hits the wall it shatters into little peices.

Then the portal closes suddenly and he gets up slowly dusting himself off and looking around.

"Holy shit he's tall" I think to myself as I watch him stand up. He peers down at me and I can tell he's confused but shit, so am I.

I get up slowly and look at him. We just kinda stand there awkwardly staring at eachother not knowing what to say to one another, I'm trying to see if he's some sort of monster who eats people.

"Uhm, you mind tellin me where I am?" He asked walking over to me.

Well, he's obviously from the U.K, that's a thick accent. I back away from him, I don't know where the hell he came from or how he got here. Could have a desaise or something.

"This is New York. New York City. And your in my apartment. How the fuck did you get here?" I slowly pick up a coffee mug as if that's going to help me defend myself.

"Hey, I'm not a threat." He chuckles playfully putting his hands up. "Shit, my watch." He starts feeling his wrist and pockets.

"What's with the costume or.. whatever that is." I point at his suit and put the coffee mug down.

"I'm spiderman. Obviously." He crosses his arms. "Now have you seen my watch, I need to get out of here." He says.

"I'm sorry, spider who!?" I laugh. "That's actually hilarious.. but still no, haven't seen a watch of any kind" I say trying not to laugh.

"Laugh all you want." He says as he shoots a web at me. "Now that's funny." He laughs.

"Holy shit!" I stare at him in disbelief. Is this what Roxanne was telling me about earlier? I can't believe it.

"Believe me now?" He says with a cocky tone.

"Alright I believe you.." I mutter wiping the web off me. "But how are you here, or real,I thought spiderman was just fiction" I groan.

"Well, obviously I am.. there plenty of others too-" he stops speaking as he looks at the little gaget that hit the wall earlier. "Bloody hell!" He rolls his eyes and picks it up.

"Uhm, the fuck is that?" I peer over at him.

"My watch, it's how I got here... And how I was supposed to get out of here." He sighs.
"Look I know we just met, but can you do me a favor." He looks over at me.

"Depends on the favor.." I say sarcastically as I begin to clean up from his dramatic entrance.

"Can I stay here-" he begins to say.