21 |Craving her|

Im seeing so much mixed shit about submissive Hobie...but it was mostly yes.
Like think about it... He's begging, breathing heavily... Bc of you. LIKE MALE WHIMPER AUDIOS. Anywho

THANKS FOR 1K VOTES, UGH I LUV YALL
---------------

HOBIE POV (haven't done one of these since..yk😮‍💨)

The bed was creaking, practically slamming against the wall. That sound rung in my ears.

My hand was wrapped her pretty throat, watching her melt more and more every time I thrusted into her.

I loved watching her unravel beneath me.

I slammed inside of her, hearing her small whimpers as she covered her mouth. I grasped her breast and she let out a loud moan while starting to move to the rhythm of my thrusts.

She looked so perfect, I just want to ruin her.

Fuck her dumb.

Fuck her senseless.

Fuck her until she breaks.

I needed her. I craved her, I continued to slam into her, her walls clenching around me.

I let out a low grunt. She felt so good. I knew she was close and my hand slid my hand down to her sensitive clit and began rubbing.

Her back instantly arched and her arms fell limp at her sides. Her perfect tits bounced each time our hips connected.

She finally reached her limits and began to crumble beneath me, her moans echoing throughout the room as she gripped the bed sheets.

I kept going, she was going to take every inch of me. Till I filled her to the brim.

She trembled beneath me, her senses were overwhelmed yet she couldn't help but beg for more.

"Please don't fucking stop." She whispered between moans.

"What'd you say luv, I don't think I heard you." I tease.

"Please don't stop." She said slightly louder.

"I wasn't planning on it." I tell her.

I leaned down and kissed her neck still thrusting inside her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck, I felt her breasts pressed against my chest.

I continued to kiss her neck, leaving bites. I felt myself twitch inside her and I start pounding her more rapidly, intoxicated by my own desire for release.

I felt my climax come out of nowhere and I groaned against her neck and started pumping her full of cum, her eyes widened and she tensed up against me, my cum leaking out of her.

Panting I slowly slid out of her, watching her slowly turn to her side.

The fact she thinks I'm done is absolutely adorable.

I gripped her thigh and ripped them back open, her lips parted and I smashed my lips against her shoving my tongue in her pretty little mouth.

I should fuck her anytime she says something smart.

I grunted against her lips and slipped two of my fingers inside her and started pumping into her, my cum and hers covering my fingers.

She moans into the kiss as she grinned her hips on my fingers. My other hand slithered up her leg and rubbed her thigh .

I couldn't get enough of her. Her cute sounds. Her perfect body. That fuckable face of hers.

My lips left hers, her moans were more clear, her constant begging kept me on edge, I wanted to fuck her all over again.