20 |I love you|

I love giving y'all second hand embarrassment 🤭 I do it on purpose sometimes

How would y'all feel about submissive
Hobie...? Saying mommy and shit?

THAT ASIDE. You ain't pregnant... Birth control 😃 or ya can yk... Abort mission. Either way your not pregnant ain't nobody got time for that.

It's been damn near two weeks mb... School, drama, volleyball, ect ect
---------------

I woke up groggily, sitting up in bed, I looked over to my side to see Hobie knocked out, his usual snoring.

The covers slide of my body, leaving me in an exposed state, I looked down and the memories of last night came flooding back to me.

Remembering how he made me a moaning mess, hitting all the right spots. He drove me crazy, and I love it.

I bit my lip at the memories and slowly slid to the edge of my bed. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, giving a final gaze at Hobie before getting out of bed.

As soon as I stood up I immediately sat back down, I didn't realize how sore I was, the pain shot all throughout my legs. If only I could fly.

I groaned as I rubbed my aching thighs, I was slightly annoyed with this but I'll be fine, hopefully.

I slide back into bed next to Hobie, looking down at him, I grabbed the remote and started watching TV, rubbing his head.

It's the only thing I can do, I don't know what to watch so I'll just put on the first thing I see.

After about ten minutes and felt shuffling next to me, I look down and see Hobie snuggling my thigh, I just laugh at him a bit as I lean down and kiss his head.

Suddenly I hear a knock at the door, and I just groan, I don't feel like dealing with that idiotic bitch Roxanne.

Shit I should've recorded Hobie blowing my back out and sent it to her, you know what. I'll keep that in mind, I love being petty.

"Hobie, go get the door." I tell him.

"No. I wanna stay here, can't you get it?" He asks.

"I can't walk." I sigh.

"Oh, finally kicked in huh." Hobie laughs, getting up.

"Wow, just gonna laugh at the fact that I'm in pain." I gasp.

"Yes. Don't worry you'll be fine." He smiles, picking me up.

"Now if I kicked you in the balls and laughed I'd be wrong." I roll my eyes.

"Don't play with me, I can easily sit you down somewhere and leave you there." He says.

"Suck my dick." I tell him.

"You don't have one." He laughs, taking us to the living room.

"If it's Roxanne slam the door." I smile.

"Read my mind luv." Hobie says, giving me a small kiss.

He sat me down on the couch and went to open the door, and who's on the other side, the three musketeers, thankfully.

"Took y'all long enough." Nick says.

"Yea uhm, I didn't wanna come but Mara forced us." Laura sighs.

"Yea she has a "serious" problem." Nick says sitting next to me on the couch.

"The fuck is it, and why do I gotta deal with it?" I laugh.

"Well you see, it's just that my 24 pack of pencils doesn't have any options for skin color! And I don't know what to do." Samara says.